+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Prime Z270-K Intel Z270 (Socket 1151) DDR4 ATX Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
|CPU||LGA1151 socket for 7th & 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/ i5/ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
Supports 14nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
|Chipset||Intel® Z270 Chipset|
|Memory||"4 x DIMM, max. 64GB DDR4
3866(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3400(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3300(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666(O.C.)/2400(O.C.)/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory "
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
|Onboard Graphics Outputs||Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support: HDMI/DVI-D/RGB port
- Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160@24Hz / 2560 x 1600@60Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution of 1920 x 1200 @60Hz
- Supports RGB with max. resolution 1920 x 1200@60Hz
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D/Quick Sync Video/Clear Video HD Technology/Insider™
Supports up to 3 displays simultaneously
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
|Multi-GPU Support||Supports AMD® CrossFireX™ Technology|
|PCI Slots||1 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x16 slot (at x16 mode)
1 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x16 slot (max. at x4 mode, compatible with PCIe x1, x2 and x4 devices)
2 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x1 slots
2 x PCI slots
|Storage||Intel® Z270 Chipset with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology 15 support
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA mode & X4 PCIE mode)*
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA mode & X4 PCIE mode)** - 6 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports (gray)
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready***
- Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology****
* When a device in SATA mode is installed on the M.2_1 socket, SATA_1 port cannot be used.
** When a device is installed on the M.2_2 socket, SATA_5/6 ports cannot be used.
*** Intel® Optane Technology is only supported when using 7th Generation Intel® processors. Before using Intel® Optane memory modules, ensure that you have updated your motherboard drivers and BIOS to the latest version from ASUS support website.
|USB||ASMedia USB 3.1 controllers
- 2 x 10Gb/s USB 3.1/3.0/2.0 port at rear panel (teal blue, Type A)
Intel® Z270 Chipset
- 1 x 5Gb/s USB Type C port (@back panel), supports 3A power output
- 6 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (4 ports @mid-board; 2 ports @back panel, blue, Type A)
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports @mid-board; 2 ports @back panel)
|Audio||Realtek® ALC887 8-channel* high definition audio
- LED-illuminated design?Brighten up your build with the gorgeous illuminated audio trace path.
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduces multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.
- Supports jack-detection and front panel jack-retasking
|LAN||Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN|
|Form Factor||ATX form factor: 12.0 in. x 8.9 in. (30.5 cm x 22.6cm)|
|Warranty||Three Year Manufacturer Warranty|