+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Prime Z270-P Intel Z270 (Socket 1151) DDR4 ATX (MB-690-AS)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
|CPU||LGA1151 socket for 7th & 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/ i5/ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
Supports 14nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
|Chipset||Intel® Z270 Chipset|
|Memory||"4 x DIMM, max. 64GB DDR4
3866(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3400(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3300(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666(O.C.)/2400(O.C.)/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory "
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
|Onboard Graphics Outputs||Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support: HDMI/DVI-D port
- Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160@24Hz / 2560 x 1600@60Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution of 1920 x 1200 @60Hz
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D/Quick Sync Video/Clear Video HD Technology/Insider™
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
|Multi-GPU Support||Supports AMD® CrossFireX™ Technology|
|PCI Slots||1 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x16 slot (at x16 mode)
1 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x16 slot (max. at x4 mode, compatible with PCIe x1 and x4 devices)
4 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x1 slots
|Storage||Intel® Z270 Chipset with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology 15 support
- 2 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA mode & X4 PCIE mode)*
- 4 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports (gray)
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology***
* When a device in SATA mode is installed on the M.2_1 socket, SATA_1 port cannot be used.
** Intel® Optane Technology is only supported when using 7th Generation Intel® processors. Before using Intel® Optane memory modules, ensure that you have updated your motherboard drivers and BIOS to the latest version from ASUS support website.
|USB||Intel® Z270 Chipset
- 8 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (4 ports @mid-board; 4 ports @back panel, blue, Type A)
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports @mid-board; 2 ports @back panel)
|Audio||Realtek® ALC887 8-channel high definition audio
- LED-illuminated design: Brighten up your build with the gorgeous illuminated audio trace path.
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduces multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.
- Supports jack-detection and front panel jack-retasking
* Choose the chassis with HD audio module in front panel to support 8-channel audio output.
|LAN||Realtek® 8111H Gigabit LAN support LANGuard|
|Form Factor||ATX form factor: 12.0 in. x 8.7 in. (30.5 cm x 22.1cm)|
|Warranty||Three Year Manufacturer Warranty|