+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Prime Z370-A Intel Z370 (Socket 1151) DDR4 ATX Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
|CPU|| LGA1151 socket for 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor
Supports 14nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0*
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
|Chipset||Intel® Z370 Chipset|
|Memory|| 4 x DIMM, max. 64GB, DDR4 4000(O.C)*/3866(O.C.)*/ 3733(O.C.)*/3600(O.C.)*/3466(O.C.)*/3400(O.C.)*/3333(O.C.)*/3300(O.C.)*/3200(O.C.)*/3000(O.C.)*/2800(O.C.)*/2666/2400/2133 MHz, non-ECC, un-buffered memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs. Please refer to Memory QVL(Qualified Vendors List) for details.
|Onboard Graphics Outputs|| Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support: DisplayPort/HDMI/DVI-D ports
Supports DisplayPort 1.2* with max. resolution 4096 x 2304@60Hz
Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160@24Hz / 2560 x 1600@60Hz
Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200@60Hz
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D/Quick Sync Video/Clear Video HD Technology/Insider™
Supports up to 3 displays simultaneously
Maximum shared memory of 1024MB
* DP 1.2 Multi-Stream Transport compliant, supports DP 1.2 monitor daisy chain up to 3 displays
|Multi-GPU Support|| Supports NVIDIA® 2-Way/Quad-GPU SLI™ Technology (with 2 PCIex16 graphics card)
Supports AMD® 3-Way/Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ Technology
|PCI Slots|| 2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 slots (supports x16, x8/x8, x8/x4+x4*, x8+x4+x4/x0**)
1 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x16 slot (max. at x4 mode, compatible with PCIe x1, x2 and x4 devices)
4 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x1 slots
* For 2 Intel® SSD on CPU support, install a Hyper M.2 X16 card (sold separately) into the PCIeX16_2 slot, enable this card under BIOS settings.
** For 3 Intel® SSD on CPU support, install a Hyper M.2 X16 card (sold separately) into the PCIeX16_1 slot, enable this card under BIOS settings.
|Storage|| Intel® Z370 Chipset with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology support*
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE mode)**
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE mode only)***
- 6 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports (gray)
- Ready for Intel® Optane Memory
* Supports PCIE RAID configurations via onboard M.2 storages.
** The M.2_1 socket shares SATA_1 port when use M.2 SATA mode device. Adjust BIOS settings to use a SATA device.
*** The M.2_2 socket shares SATA_56 ports when use M.2 PCIE mode device in X4 mode. Adjust BIOS settings to use M.2 PCIE devices in X4 mode.
|USB|| Intel® Z370 Chipset
- 6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports @mid-board, 2 ports @back panel, blue)
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports @mid-board, 2 ports @back panel)
Asmedia® USB 3.1 Gen 2 controller
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port @back panel (teal blue, Type-A)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port @back panel (USB Type C™)
|Audio|| Realtek® S1220A 8-channel high definition audio CODEC featuring Crystal Sound 3
- Power pre-regulator reduces power input noise to ensure consistent performance
- Separate layer for left and right track, ensuring both sound deliver equal quality
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- Audio shielding ensures precise analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- EMI protection cover to prevent electrical noise to affect the amplifier quality
- Internal audio Amplifier to enhance the highest quality sound for headphone and speakers
- Unique de-pop circuit to reduce start-up popping noise to audio outputs
- Premium Japan-made audio capacitors provides warm, natural, and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- High quality 120dB SNR stereo playback output (Line-out@back) & 113dB SNR input (Line-in) support
- Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback*
- DTS® Headphone:X™
- DTS® Connect
- Supports jack-detection, multi-streaming, front panel jack-retasking (MIC)
- Optical S/PDIF out port at back I/O
* Due to limitations in HDA bandwidth, 32-Bit/192kHz is not supported for 8-Channel audio. 32-Bit/192kHz is only available under Windows® 10.
|LAN|| Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN- Dual interconnect between the integrated Media Access Controller (MAC) and physical layer (PHY)
ASUS LAN Guard
ASUS Turbo LAN Utility
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor, 12"x 9.6" (30.5cm x 24.4cm)|
|Warranty||Three Year Manufacturer Warranty|