+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Prime Z370-P II Intel Z370 (Socket 1151) DDR4 ATX Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
|CPU|| LGA1151 socket for 9th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor
Supports 14nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0*
Enhanced power solution: Premium components provide better power efficiency.
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
** Refer to www.asus.com for Intel® CPU support list.
|Chipset||Intel® Z370 Chipset|
|Memory|| 4 x DIMM, max. 64GB DDR4
4000(O.C.)*/3866(O.C.)*/3733(O.C.)*/3600(O.C.)*/3466(O.C.)*/3400(O.C.)*/3333(O.C.)*/3300(O.C.)*/3200(O.C.)*/3000(O.C.)*/2800(O.C.)*/2666 /2400 /2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
*The maximum memory frequency supported varies by processor
**Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors List).
|Onboard Graphics Outputs|| Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support: HDMI/DVI-D port
- Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160@24Hz / 2560 x 1600@60Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution of 1920 x 1200 @60Hz
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D/Quick Sync Video/Clear Video HD Technology/Insider™
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
|Multi-GPU Support||Supports AMD® CrossFireX™ Technology|
|PCI Slots|| 1 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x16 slot (support x16, x8/x4+x4*)
1 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x16 slot (max. at x4 mode, compatible with PCIe x1, x2 and x4 devices)
4 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x1 slots
* For 3 Intel® SSD on CPU support, install a Hyper M.2 X16 card (sold separately) into the PCIeX16_1 slot, enable this card under BIOS settings.
|Storage|| Intel® Z370 Chipset with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology support
- 2 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA mode & X4 PCIE mode)*
- 4 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports (gray)
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
* When a device in SATA mode is installed on the M.2_1 socket, SATA_1 port cannot be used.
|USB|| Intel® Z370 Chipset
- 8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports @mid-board; 4 ports @back panel, blue, Type A)
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports @mid-board; 2 ports @back panel)
|Audio|| Realtek® ALC887 8-channel* high definition audio CODEC
- LED-illuminated design: Brighten up your build with the gorgeous illuminated audio trace path.
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduces multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.
- Supports jack-detection and front panel jack-retasking
* Choose the chassis with HD audio module in front panel to support 8-channel audio output.
|LAN||Realtek® 8111H Gigabit LAN support LANGuard|
|Form Factor||ATX form factor: 12.0 in. x 8.9 in. (30.5 cm x 22.6cm)|
|Warranty||Three Year Manufacturer Warranty|