+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Radeon R9 280X DirectCUII TOP 3072MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
This GPU Tweak function links the GPU clock frequency to the voltage, so as you scale the GPU clock the voltage automatically follows; a useful tool for inexperienced Overclockers, It also enables users to select between 2D and 3D mode by providing the ability to change the respective clock speeds, voltages and fan speeds of either. Disabling the 2D mode also forces the faster 3D mode, stabilising overclocking and benchmarking results.
Embedded with GPU-Z to access accurate graphics card information, the card also contains a live update driver and BIOS benefiting users with the ability to keep their card in the best condition. Widget monitoring provides the choice to display the most needed information including a full widget, light widget or real time monitoring.
Furthermore, new PCI Express 3.0 delivers improved encoding and twice the performance of the previous PCI Express 2.0 and vision horizons can be expanded across six displays with AMD Eyefinity technology. This technology delivers innovative graphics display capabilities enabling massive desktop workspaces and ultra-immersive visual environments for the ultimate panoramic computing experience.
- Litecoin Hash Rate: 550-750
- PCI-E 3.0 Ready: Delivers double the bandwidth per lane of PCIe GEN2 for faster GPU- CPU
- Hugely overclockable
- Core Clock Speed: 1070MHz
- Shader Architecture: GCN
- Stream Processors: 32 CU / 2048 ALU
- Texture Units: 128
- ROPS / Z-Stencil: 32 / 128
- Frame Buffer / Memory: 3GB GDDR5
- Memory Width / Speed: 384 bit / 6400MHz
- Load / Idle Board Power: <300W / <3W
- Power Connectors: 8-pin + 6-pin
- Display Outputs: 2x DVI + 1x DP + 1x HDMI
- Power: 250W TDP
- 3yr Warranty