+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Rampage V Edition 10 Intel X99 (Socket 2011) DDR4 EATX Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Record-breaking X99 motherboard with best overclocking and gaming innovations- Intel® Core™ i7 processors on LGA 2011-v3 socket
- Quad-channel DDR4 3333 (OC) support
- Best gaming lighting: Aura RGB illumination and Aura 4-pin RGB-strip header
- Best gaming extra – SupremeFX Hi-Fi
- Best gaming performance – 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning, second-generation T-Topology and Extreme - Engine Digi+
- Best gaming audio – Reinvented SupremeFX with intuitive Sonic Studio II
- Best gaming networking – Best-in-class Intel® Gigabit Ethernet ,LANGuard and GameFirst technology
- Best gaming connectivity — 3x3 802.11ac Wi-Fi , NVMe U.2, M.2, SATA Express and USB 3.1 Type-A and - Type-C for extreme-speed transfers and total compatibility
- Best gaming protection – SafeSlot, pre-mounted I/O shield, and carefully-selected premium components for maximum durability.
- ROG gives you more – More gaming-focused utilities, all free!
|CPU|| Intel® Core™ i7 X-Series Processors on LGA 2011-v3 Socket
Supports 14nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0*
|Memory||" 8 x DIMM, max. 128GB, DDR4
3333(O.C.)*/3300(O.C.)*/3200(O.C.)*/3000(O.C.)*/2800(O.C.)*/2666(O.C.)*/2400(O.C.)*/2133 MHz, non-ECC, un-buffered memory "
Quad channel memory architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
|Multi-GPU Support|| Supports NVIDIA® 4-Way/3-Way/Quad-GPU SLI™ Technology*
Supports AMD® 4-Way/3-Way/Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ Technology*
* 28-LANE CPUs can only support up to 3-Way SLI™/ 3-Way CrossFireX™
|PCI Slots|| 4 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (supports x16, x16/x16, x16/x8/x8, x16/x8/x8/x8 or x8/x8/x8/x8 mode with 40-LANE CPU; x16, x16/x8 or x8/x8/x8 mode with 28-LANE CPU)*
1 x PCIe 2.0 x4 slot** [PCH]
1 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slot [PCH]
" * The PCIE_X8_4 slot shares bandwidth with M.2 and U.2. 40-LANE CPU: In 4-Way configuration, if the PCIEX_16/X8_1 is used in x16 mode, both U.2 and M.2 ports will be disabled. 28-LANE CPU: In 2-Way and 3-Way configuration, U.2 port will be disabled. "
"** The PCIE_X4_1 slot shares bandwidth with front USB3_34 ports and back USB3.1_EC1_EA2 ports If a X2 device is connected to the PCIEx4_1 slot, the front USB3_34 ports will be disabled. If a X4 or higher device is connected to the PCIEx4_1 slot, both front USB3_34 and back USB3.1_EC1_EA2 ports will be disabled."
|Storage|| New Intel® Core™ i7 Processors
- 1 x M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2260/2280/22110 (supports PCIe storage device only)*
- 1 x U.2 port (support PCIe 3.0 x4 NVM Express storage)*
* These ports share bandwidth with PCIEX8_4 slot
Intel® X99 Chipset with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology 14 support
- 10 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology**
** These functions will work depending on the CPU installed.
|USB|| Intel® X99 Chipset - supports ASUS USB 3.1 Boost
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports (4 ports at mid-board)*
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports (2 ports at back panel [black], 4 ports at mid-board)**
ASMedia® USB 3.1 Controller - support ASUS USB 3.1 Boost
- 4 x USB 3.1 ports (2 x Type-A [red] and 2 x Type-C ports at back panel)*
ASMedia® USB 3.0 - supports ASUS USB 3.1 Boost:
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports (at back paned [blue])
"** Front USB3_34 ports and back USB3.1_EC1_EA2 ports share bandwidth with PCIEX4_1 slot. If a X2 device is connected to the PCIEx4_1 slot, the front USB3_34 ports will be disabled. If a X4 or higher device is connected to the PCIEx4_1 slot, both front USB3_34 and back USB3.1_EC1_EA2 ports will be disabled."
** 2 x USB 2.0 ports at mid-board share with ROG extension (ROG_EXT) port
|Audio||SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio
- SupremeFX Shielding Technology
- Dual Op-Amps
- Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, and Front Panel Jack-retasking
-Optical S/PDIF out port at back panel
- 1 x ESS ES9018K2M SABRE DAC
- 2 x LM4562 Op amps
- 1 x TPA6120A2 Headphone amp
- 1 x Cirrus Logic CS5361
- 5 x RC4580 Op amps
|LAN||Intel® I218-V Gigabit LAN- Dual interconnect between the integrated Media Access Controller (MAC) and physical layer (PHY)
Intel® I211-AT Gigabit LAN controller
|WIFI/Bluetooth||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac support 3x3 dual frequency band 2.4/5 GHz
Up to 1300Mbps transfer speed
|Form Factor||Extended ATX Form Factor, 12”x 10.7” (30.5cm x 27.2cm)|
|Warranty||3 Year Manufacturer Warranty|