+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** ROG Maximus XI Extreme Intel Z390 (Socket 1151) DDR4 E-ATX (MB-6CL-AS)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The latest generation motherboards introduce some fundamental changes, including native ac-WiFi and USB 3.1 support. As a result, these features no longer require third party controllers.
The Features of the ASUS ROG Maximus XI Extreme Motherboard at a Glance:
- 2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 or dual x8); 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode); 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
- 8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at back panel, 4 at mid-board)
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (4 at back panel)
- 4x M.2 (2x PCIe 3.0 x4) / 6x SATA 6G
- Supports max. 64 GB DDR4-RAM at 4.400 MHz
- Integrated LED lighting with RGB-LED header
The ASUS ROG Maximus XI Extreme in Detail:
Using the cutting edge i9-9900K processor, the ASUS ROG Maximus XI Extreme natively supports speeds of up to 2666 MHz, and up to 4400 MHz with overclocking. It can handle intense graphic applications since it is compatible with NVIDIA's SLI- and AMD's CrossFireX technologies for linking multiple GPUs.
There are also numerous technical innovations, enhancements and an array of storage solutions. For instance, there are three PCIe x16 slots. It has four M.2 slots capable of running ultra fast NVMe-M.2 SSDs, resulting in a data transfer rate of nearly 4 GB/s. This makes M.2 PCIe SSDs up to eight times faster than SATA 6G SSDs.
There are six SATA 6G connectors for 3.5"- or 2.5" hard drives and -SSDs (incl. RAID support). Up to 64GB of RAM can be added across four DIMM slots.
The board offers excellent options for connecting external peripherals. The motherboard comes with an I/O panel boasting an array of the very latest and greatest connectivity standards including six USB 3.1 Gen 1, four USB 3.1 Gen 2 (red) (1 x Type-C+3 x Type-A).
Video is displayed via an HDMI, while the ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel high definition audio allows for excellent sound output
|CPU||Socket 1151 for 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors|
|Chipset||Intel® Z390 Chipset|
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs. Please refer to Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors List) for details.
|Onboard Graphics Outputs||
- Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel® UHD Graphics support
- VGA output support : HDMI
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 30 Hz
- Supports NVIDIA® 2-Way/Quad-GPU SLI™ Technology
- Supports AMD® 3-Way/Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ Technology
- ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220
- High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input
- ESS® ES9023P High Definition DACbr> - SupremeFX Shielding Technology
- Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback
- 2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 or dual x8)
- 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode)
- 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
- 1 x ROG DIMM.2 Module support(CPU_DIMM.2), with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
**The DIMM.2 Slots (M.2_1/2) are disabled by default. Please adjust BIOS settings to enable DIMM.2 Slots.
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 front panel connector port(s)
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (4 at back panel,)
- 8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at back panel, , 4 at mid-board)
- 4 x USB 2.0 port(s) (4 at mid-board)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (2 at back panel,)
- Aquantia AQC111C 5G LAN
- Intel® I219V, Dual interconnect between the Integrated Media Access Controller (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY)
- ROG GameFirst V Technology
- Anti-surge LANGuard
|Bluetooth||- Bluetooth v5.0|
More links for "**B Grade** ROG Maximus XI Extreme Intel Z390 (Socket 1151) DDR4 E-ATX (MB-6CL-AS)"
Stock level indicator
New item that you can order before we receive stock. Orders will be shipped on a first come first served basis. If an ETA is available it will be displayed on hover.
Bought to order
Items that are bought by us when a purchase is made, this generally is for highly expensive items, items with a very slow run rate or speciality items
The item is in stock.
The item is out of stock and expected to arrive today.
The item is out of stock and estimated to arrive on the date provided.
Built To Order
The Item is built to order. As you change the options, the stock status will automatically update depending on your selection.
Out of stock
The item is out of stock and estimated delivery date is not known at this time.
Select Loan Product:
For more information click here