+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Strix H270F Gaming Intel H270 (Socket 1151) DDR4 Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
|CPU||LGA1151 socket for 7th & 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/ i5/ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
Supports 14nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
|Chipset||Intel® H270 Chipset|
|Memory||4 x DIMM, max. 64GB DDR4 2400*/2133** MHz
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)***
* Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR4 2400MHz memory frequency is only supported by 7th Generation Intel® processors. Higher memory modules will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2400MHz.
** Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR4 2133MHz and higher memory modules on 6th Generation Intel® processors will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2133MHz.
|Onboard Graphics Outputs||Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support: DisplayPor/ HDMI/ DVI ports
Supports DisplayPort 1.2* with max. resolution 4096 x 2304@60Hz
Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160@24Hz
Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200@60Hz
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D/Quick Sync Video/Clear Video HD Technology/Insider™
Supports up to 3 displays simultaneously
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
|Multi-GPU Support||Supports AMD® 2-Way CrossFireX™ Technology|
|PCI Slots||1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 slot (at x 16 mode)
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 slot (max. at x 4 mode)
4 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1 slots
|Storage||Intel® H270 Chipset with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology 15 support
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- 1 x M.2_1 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA and PCIE 3.0 x2 mode)*
- 1 x M.2_2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
- Intel® Optane Memory Ready**
* The M.2_1 socket shares SATA_1 port when use M.2 SATA mode device. Adjust BIOS settings to use a SATA device.
** Intel® Optane Technology only supported when using 7th Generation Intel® Processors. Before using Intel® Optane memory modules, ensure that you have updated your motherboard drivers and BIOS to the latest version from ASUS support website.
|USB||Intel® H270 Chipset
- 6 x USB 3.0 ports (2 ports at back panel [blue], 4 ports at mid-board)
- 8 x USB 2.0 ports (4 ports at back panel, 4 ports at mid-board)*
* 2 x USB 2.0 port at mid-board shares with ROG extension (ROG_EXT) port.
ASMedia® USB 3.1 controller**
- 2 x USB 3.1 ports (1 x Type-A [red] and 1 x Type-C ports at back panel)
** Supports 3A power output
|Audio||SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio
- Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback*
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- High quality 120dB SNR stereo playback output and 113dB SNR recording input
- SupremeFX Shielding Technology
- Dual Headpone Amplifiers
- Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, and Front Panel Jack-retasking
- Optical S/PDIF out port at back panel
- Sonic Radar III
- Sonic Studio III
|LAN||Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN- Dual interconnect between the integrated Media Access Controller (MAC) and physical layer (PHY)|
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor, 12” x 9.6” (30.5cm x 24.4cm)|
|Warranty||Three Year Manufacturer Warranty|