+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Strix SOAR 7.1 PCI-E Sound Card
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
TOTAL AUDIO CONTROL
Take complete control of your audio with Sonic StudioStrix Soar features the latest Sonic Studio software suite for full control over every sound technology, from equalization (EQ) to 7.1-speaker level-balancing. Sonic Studio has a single navigation page that puts everything in front of you, with an intuitive point-and-click interface that allows you to pre-set audio profiles to suit different audio requirements.Gain the gaming edge with Sonic Radar Pro!Modern games are more than graphics – precise audio positioning gives gamers a distinct edge over enemies. That's why Strix Soar includes Sonic Radar Pro, an ASUS exclusive technology that visualizes and enhances in-game sounds, giving you a vital edge in first-person shooters. Fire up your favorite game and Sonic Radar Pro displays a ‘radar' HUD (heads-up display) that pinpoints in-game actions relative to your position, so you'll know exactly where you are on the battlefield and what's happening around you!Multiple radar-enhancers can be enabled in order to visualize and boost specific sounds such as footsteps, gunshots, and call-outs. Sounds are plotted on the 360-degree HUD, even when there's no clear line of sight, so invisibility is no barrier to pinpointing opponents, giving you a distinct advantage over other players! What's more, Sonic Radar's on-screen appearance and position is completely customizable, so you can make it work just the way you want, with whatever game you want!
GAME WITH CRYSTAL-CLEAR AUDIO
Winning formula for exceptional audio quality116dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) clarityHigh-fidelity grade ESS SABRE9006A DAC delivers unrivalled, jitter-free sound and an exceptional 116dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) for 32 times greater clarity than average onboard audio.Sound detail boost with 600ohm integrated headphone amplifierThe powerful TI-TPA6120 headphone amp lets you experience the full potential of your gaming headset. A 600ohm headphone amplifier provides enhanced bass and clear, detailed sound.Hyper Grounding TechnologyNoise-blocking multi-layer PCB developed with decades of ASUS professional layout expertiseLighting effectsExpress your gaming style with Strix Soar. Its owl-eye design even lights up in the dark.
- 116dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) and audiophile-grade DAC:Enjoy high-fidelity, immersive sound
- Sonic Studio utility: Take full control over loads of sound technologies via an intuitive, one-page interface
- Sonic Radar Pro: Lets you pinpoint the exact location of in-game sounds and enhances critical audio details like enemy footsteps for an aural advantage
- 600ohm headphone amplifier: For enhanced bass and clear, detailed sound
- Audio Interface- PCI Express
- Output Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted) (Front-out) : 116 dB
- Output Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted) (Headphone-out) : 110 dB
- Input Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted) : 110 dB
- Output THD+N at 1kHz (Front-out) : 0.001 %(-100 dB)
- Output THD+N at 1kHz (Headphone-out) : 0.003 %(-90 dB)
- Input THD+N at 1kHz : 0.000316 %(-110 dB)
- Frequency Response (-3dB, 24bit/96KHz input) : 10 Hz to 48 KHz
- Output/Input Full-Scale Voltage : Line output (RCA, 3.5) : 2 Vrms (5.65 Vp-p)
- Audio Processor :C-Media USB2.0 6632AX High-Definition Sound Processor (Max. 384KHz / 24bit)
- Digital-to-analog Converter(DAC) ESS SABRE9006A Premier 8 Channel Audio DAC
- Analog Playback Sample Rate and Resolution : 44.1K/48K/88.2K/96K/176.4K/192KHz @ 16bit/24bit
- Analog Recording Sample Rate and Resolution : 44.1K/48K/88.2K/96K/176.4K/192KHz @ 16bit/24bit
- S/PDIF Digital Output : 44.1K/48K/96K/192KHz @ 16bit/24bit
- ASIO 2.0 Driver Support : 44.1K/48K/96K/192KHz @ 16bit/24bit with very low latency
- Analog Output: 5 x 3.5 mm jack (1/8") (Headphone out /Front out/Side out/Center-Subwoofer out/Rear out)
- Analog Input: 1 x 3.5 mm jack (1/8") (Line-in/ Mic-in combo)
- Digital: 1 x S/PDIF out ((combo with side out))