+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** TUF X470-Plus Gaming AMD X470 (Socket AM4) DDR4 ATX Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
|CPU||AM4 socket for AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Ryzen™ 1st
Generation/7th Generation A-Series/Athlon X4 Processors
Supports CPU up to 8 cores*
* Due to CPU limitation, CPU cores supported varies by processor.
** Refer to www.asus.com for the AMD® CPU support list.
|Chipset||AMD X470 Chipset|
|Memory||AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation /Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Ryzen™ 1st Generation Processors
4 x DIMM, max. 64GB, DDR4 3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C)/2666/2400/2133 MHz, un-buffered memory
AMD 7th Generation A-Series/Athlon X4 Processors
4 x DIMM, max. 64GB, DDR4 2400/2133 MHz,un-buffered memory
Dual channel memory architecture
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
** Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors List).
|Onboard Graphics Outputs||Integrated Graphics in the AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ 7th Generation A-Series APU
Multi-VGA output support: HDMI, DVI-D ports
- Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160@24Hz / 2560 x 1600@60Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz
- Maximum shared memory of 2048 MB
|Multi-GPU Support||Supports AMD CrossFireX™ Technology|
|PCI Slots||AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ 1st Generation Processors
1 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x16 slot(max.@x16 mode)
AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ 7th Generation A-Series/Athlon X4 Processors
1 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x16 slot(max.@x8 mode)
AMD X470 Chipset:
1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot(max.@x4 mode)
3 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots
|Storage||AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics*/ Ryzen™ 1st Generation Processors
- M.2_1 socket 3 with M Key, Type 2242/2260/2280/22110(PCIE 3.0 x4 and SATA modes)storage devices support AMD 7th Generation A-Series*/ Athlon X4 Processors
- M.2_1 socket 3 with M Key, Type 2242/2260/2280/22110(SATA mode)storage devices support AMD X470 Chipset:
- M.2_2 socket 3 with M Key, Type 2242/2260/2280(PCIE 3.0 x2 and SATA modes)storage devices support
- 6 x Serial ATA 6.0 Gb/s connectors with RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10 support
*Supports NVMe RAID configurations via onboard M.2 storages
|USB||AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Ryzen™ 1st Generation/7th
Generation A-Series/Athlon X4 Processors
- 3 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (up to 5Gbps) ports (2 type A at back+ 1 type C at back)
AMD X470 chipset
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) ports (2 ports at back)
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5Gbps) ports (4 ports at mid-board)
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports (2 ports at back,4 ports at mid-board)
|Audio||Realtek® ALC 887-VD2 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Exclusive DTS Custom for GAMING Headsets
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduces multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.
- Supports jack-detection and front panel jack-retasking
Audio Cover: Effective shielding preserves the integrity of audio signals to ensure best quality.
*Use a chassis with HD audio module in the front panel to support an 8-channel audio output.
|LAN||Realtek® 8111H Gigabit LAN Controller|
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor, 12" x 9.6" (30.5 cm x 24.4 cm)|
|Warranty||Three Year Manufacturer Warranty|