Product information: **B Grade** TUF Z97 Gryphon Armor Edition Intel Z97 (Socket 1150) DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
TUF is proud to be a leading total solution provider. That means we test more than just the product itself — we examine system durability as a whole. Our motherboards undergo extreme temperature variations (thermal shock), extensive Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) test and many whole-build server-grade stability tests — so you know that your TUF motherboard can be trusted in all conditions..
More than just a cool military-styled cover, TUF Thermal Armor provides boosted airflow for rapid cooling. Reversible-airflow technology blows dust up and away from the heatsink VRM. While the I/O cover fan draws cold air in for extra stability where it counts, helping conduct heat away with the smart shunt design.
Each and every TUF motherboard is built with components certified for military use and undergoes serious server-level burn-in tests, including over 7,000 hours of compatibility checks with over 1,000 devices. TUF is forged solid for your confidence, which is why every board is covered by a 5-year warranty.
Key Features- TUF ICe - Your Total Cooling Commander
- Thermal Radar 2 - Customized Fan Tuning, Complete System Cooling
- Thermal Armor - Total Airflow-boosting Heat Dissipation
- TUF Components [TUF 10K Ti-Caps, TUF New Alloy Choke & MOSFETs; Certified by Military-standard] - Certified for Tough Duty
- Server-grade Tests - Systematically-tested Stability
- ESD(Anti-Surge) - Strong ESD Protection for Extended Component Lifespan
Intel® Socket 1150 for the 5th/New 4th/4th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
4 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR3 1866/1600/1333 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
|Multi-GPU Support||Support for AMD Crossfire and Nvidia SLI technology|
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
- Supports DVI with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Supports DisplayPort with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz
2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (Single at x16, dual at x8/x8, )
1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (x4 mode, black)
1 x PCIe x1
|Storage||6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), brown, Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10|
|Networking||Intel® I218V Gigabit LAN|
|Audio||Realtek® ALC892 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC|
6 x USB 3.0/2.0 port(s) (4 at back panel, blue, 2 at mid-board)
8 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (4 at back panel, black, 4 at mid-board)
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor|
|Warranty||5 Year Manufacturer Warranty|