+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** VG278Q 27" 1920x1080 TN FREESYNC 144Hz Gaming Widescreen LED Monitor
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Gamer-centric features like ASUS GamePlus enhances your
in-game experience, while GameVisual provides various pre-set display modes to optimise visuals for different types of games.
ASUS VG278Q is the fastest in its class, boasting a 1ms response time to eliminate smearing and motion blur. This lets you react instantly to what you see onscreen, especially in fast paced games – allowing you to take corners like a pro race car driver, or get that headshot like a seasoned pro.
There's also the ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB) Technology to make objects in motion look even sharper, so gameplay is more fluid and responsive.
With an astonishing 144Hz refresh rate, fast-moving visuals pose no problem for VG278Q. There's no frustrating lag, so you get the upper hand in first person shooters, racers, real-time strategy and sports titles.
VG278Q features Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync™) technology – it eliminates screen tearing and choppy frame rates to give you seamless visuals and smooth gameplay.
Input lag on an LCD monitor is typically much lower than a TV, and ASUS VG278Q features GameFast Input Technology to further minimise input lag. This technology provides much faster motion delivery so you'll always be up to speed with in-game action at the precise timing you need to respond as quickly as is needed.
ASUS VG278Q features the ASUS-exclusive GamePlus hotkey to give you in-game enhancements that help you get more out of your game.
This function is co-developed with pro-gamer input, allowing them to practice and improve their gaming skills.
ASUS GameVisual Technology has seven pre-set display modes to optimise visuals for different types of content. This unique feature can be easily accessed through a hotkey or the On Screen Display (OSD) settings menu.
ASUS VG278Q has extensive connectivity options, including dual-link DVI-D, DisplayPort 1.2, and HDMI(v1.4) port, so you can hook it up to a wide array of multimedia devices. It has a super-narrow 1cm bezel ideal for an immersive and panoramic gaming setup.
Flicker-Free technology reduces flicker to give you a comfortable gaming experience. This minimises instances of eyestrain and other potentially damaging eye ailments when you're embroiled in long, drawn-out gaming sessions.
ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology reduces the amount of blue light. You can access and select four different filter settings onscreen easily through the OSD menu or DisplayWidget UI to find the best one that suits the task at hand. The VG278Q gaming monitor has undergone stringent performance tests and is certified by TÜV Rheinland laboratories, a global provider of technical, safety, and certification services, to be flicker-free and to emit low blue light levels.
ASUS VG278Q is specially designed for long marathon gaming sessions. Its ergonomically-designed stand lets you adjust the tilt, swivel, pivot, and height of the monitor so you always find your ideal viewing position. It can also be VESA wall-mounted to fit in any limited space.
- 27inch Full HD gaming monitor with an ultra-fast 144Hz refresh rate and Adaptive-Sync(FreeSync™) technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- 1ms response time for smooth gameplay, and ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB) Technology to further reduce ghosting and motion blur
- GameFast Input Technology minimises input lag and provides much faster motion delivery from end devices to monitor
- ASUS-exclusive GamePlus hotkey for in-game enhancements while GameVisual for optimised visuals
- TUV Rheinland Certification for Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technology to ensure a comfortable viewing experience
- Panel Size: Wide Screen 27.0"(68.6cm) 16:9
- Color Saturation : 72%(NTSC)
- Panel Type : TN
- True Resolution : 1920x1080
- Display Viewing Area(HxV) : 597.6 x 336.15 mm
- Display Surface Non-glare
- Pixel Pitch : mm
- Brightness(Max) : 400 cd/?
- Contrast Ratio (Max) : 1000:1
- ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR) : 100000000:1
- Viewing Angle (CR?10) : 170°(H)/160°(V)
- Response Time : 1ms (Gray to Gray)
- Display Colors : 16.7M
- Flicker free
- Stereo Speakers : 2W x 2 Stereo RMS
- Signal Input : HDMI(v1.4), DisplayPort 1.2, Dual-link DVI-D
- PC Audio Input : Earphone out
- Earphone jack : 3.5mm Mini-Jack