Product information: **B Grade** Z170 Pro Gaming Intel Z170 (Socket 1151) DDR4 ATX Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The most powerful ASUS Gamer-series ATX-board yet with SLI and Crossfire support, SupremeFX audio, M.2 & SATA Express and highly-durable components.
Key Features- Supports new 6th Generation Intel Core (Skylake) processors in LGA1151 socket
- Supports Dual Channel DDR4-3400+(OC) Memory
- M.2 & SATA Express – Top-speed transfers for faster gaming
- SupremeFX - Flawless audio that makes you part of the game
- USB 3.1 - 10Gb/s support
|CPU||LGA1151 socket for 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/ i5/ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors|
|Chipset||Intel® Z170 Express Chipset|
|Memory||4x DIMM, max. 64GB, DDR4 3400(O.C.)*/ 3333(O.C.)*/ 3200(O.C.)*/ 3100(O.C.)*/ 3000(O.C.)*/ 2933(O.C.)*/ 2800(O.C.)*/ 2666(O.C.)*
/2600(O.C.)*/2400(O.C.)*/2133 MHz, non-ECC, un-buffered memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
|Slots||2x PCI Express 3.0 x16 slots (single at x16 mode or dual at x8 mode)
1x PCI Express 3.0 x16 slot (max. at x4 mode)
3x PCI Express 3.0 x1 slots
|Multi-GPU Support||Supports NVIDIA® 2-Way/Quad-GPU SLI™ Technology
Supports AMD® 3-Way/ Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ Technology
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support: HDMI/DVI-D/RGB port
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160@24Hz / 2560 x 1600@60Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution of 1920 x 1200 @60Hz
- Supports RGB with max. resolution 1920 x 1200@60Hz
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D/Quick Sync Video/Clear Video HD Technology/Insider™
Supports up to 3 displays simultaneously
Maximum shared memory of 512MB
Intel® Z170 Express Chipset with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and Intel® Rapid Storage Technology 14 support
- 1x SATA Express port (gray, compatible with 2 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports)
- 1x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE 3.0 x4 mode)*
- 4x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports (gray)**
- Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology***
* When the M.2 Socket 3 is operating in SATA mode, SATA port 1 will be disabled.
** These SATA ports are for data hard drivers only. ATAPI devices are not supported.
*** These functions will work depending on the CPU installed.
|USB||ASMedia® USB 3.1 controller - supports ASUS USB 3.1 Boost
- 2x USB 3.1 ports (1 Type-A, red; 1 Type-C, black at back panel)
Intel® Z170 Express Chipset - supports ASUS USB 3.1 Boost
- 6x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports at mid-board; 4 ports at back panel, blue)
- 8x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (6 ports at mid-board; 2 ports at back panel, black)*
*2x USB2.0 port at mid-board shares with ROG extension (ROG_EXT) port.
|Audio||SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel MIC Jack-retasking
- High quality 115dB SNR stereo playback output
Audio Features :
- SupremeFX Shielding™ Technology
- Headphone AMP
- Optical S/PDIF out port at back panel
- Sonic Radar II
|LAN||Intel Gigabit LAN|
|Dimensions||ATX form factor: 12.0 in. x 9.6 in. (30.5 cm x 24.4cm)|