+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** AS6204T 4-Bay NAS Enclosure with Quad Core and LCD Sc (HD-03T-AS)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- First NAS to be powered by the latest Intel Celeron processors
- Local HDMI multimedia output (4K, 1080P and high-definition multi-channel audio)
- Equipped with 2 Ethernet ports that support failover and link aggregation
- A multimedia hub for your photos, music and movies
- Equipped with dedicated hardware encryption engine.
The first NAS models to be powered by the latest Intel Celeron processors
AS62 series devices are powered by IntelCeleron Braswell quad-core processors, equipped with 4GB of dual-channel memory, and feature read speeds of over 224.77 MB/s and write speeds of over 220.28 MB/s under RAID 5 configurations.
The AS61/AS62 models are the first NAS devices in the world to support dual-channel memory, be able to smoothly playback 4K video and be powered by the latest Intel Celeron Braswell processors. Furthermore, AS61/62 series devices are not only energy efficient, but offer a combination of performance and price that is unmatched in its class. Get ready to enjoy brilliant ultra high-definition 4K video from the comfort of your own home!
Hardware encryption engine
Focusing on enterprise-class file encryption needs, ASUSTOR has launched the AS61/AS62 series models with built-in hardware encryption engines, allowing data to be completely protected from the moment it is first stored on the NAS. This means that you never have to worry about your confidential data falling into the wrong hands even if your hard disks become lost or stolen. The built-in AES-NI hardware encryption engine also provides read speeds of over 224.71 MB/s and write speeds of over 132.56 MB/s for encrypted data.
Connect with a new generation of I/O technology for limitless possibilities
A professional grade NAS needs to be equipped with a diverse array of expansion functionality. ASUSTOR has built in USB 3.0, USB 2.0, eSATA, gigabit Ethernet and HDMI 1.4b ports along with a high fidelity audio S/PDIF port, allowing the NAS to connect to different types of external devices and not be limited to its internal capacity. ASUSTOR NAS redefines the meaning of flexibility and expandability in network storage.
Increased reliability and speed
The built-in dual Ethernet ports combined with the link aggregation function, allows your NAS to maintain its connection even if one of your Ethernet connections fail, significantly decreasing the likelihood of unexpected disconnections.Additionally, link aggregation provides faster transfer speeds than a single connection could, along with load balancing which automatically balances network traffic load across the two connections, making it the optimal choice for users who require high speed reliability.
Create the Ultimate Home Multimedia Center
Enjoy electrifying digital entertainment on demand with ASUSTOR NAS. The built-in HDMI interface and variety of multimedia Apps let you to enjoy all of your favorite multimedia from your NAS by directly connecting it to an LCD/LED TV or amplifier.
ASUSTOR NAS supports Full HD (1080p) output, allowing you to savor your movies, TV shows, music and photos in high definition. What's more, through ASUSTOR's App Central, you can install additional multimedia server Apps such as UPnP Media Server and iTunes Server giving your NAS the ability to stream multimedia content to your computers, TVs and mobile devices.
Additionally, you can also further add a surround sound amplifier to create an unprecedented high definition multi-channel listening experience. Imagine watching your favorite racing movie and being immersed in the roar of the engines. Feel the thrill and the sense of speed as you listen to the sounds of cars whizzing by. Prepare for an unparalleled entertainment experience that will have you on the edge of your seat.
- CPU: Intel Celeron 1.6GHz Quad-Core (burst up to 2.08~2.24GHz) Processor
- AES-NI hardware encryption engine integrated
- Hardware acceleration engine supported format: H.264 (AVC), H.265 (HEVC), MPEG-4 Part 2, MPEG-2, VC-1
- Memory: 4GB SO-DIMM DDR3L (2GB x 2, Expandable. Max 8GB)
- HDD: 4 x SATA3 6Gb/s; 3.5"/2.5" HDD/SSD
- Maximum Internal Raw Capacity: 40 TB (10 TB HDD X 4, Capacity may vary by RAID types)
- Supports Hot Swappable Drives
- Expansion: USB 3.0 x 3, USB2.0 x 2, eSATA x 2
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet x 2
- LCD Panel
- Output: HDMI 1.4b x 1, S/PDIF x1
- System Fan: 120mm x 1
- Infrared Receiver
- Audio Output: S/PDIF
- Power Supply Unit / Adapter: 90W x1
- Input Power Voltage: 100V to 240V AC
- Certification: FCC, CE, VCCI, BSMI, C-TICK
- TCP/IP (I