**B Grade** F5D7230UK4 54Mbps Wireless G Cable Router
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Belkin 802.11g Wireless Cable/DSL Gateway Router lets users share files and a broadband Internet connection among their computers-without using networking cables. It features 802.11g technology that makes accessing files and networked peripherals-such as hard drives, printers, CD-ROMs, and DVDs-easier than ever. An integrated, 4-port 10/100Base-T Ethernet switch also allows you to connect wired computers to the network. 802.11g technology is the easiest wireless network to implement. The Gateway Router uses the wireless 802.11g 2.4GHz standard to offer you the widest working range-upto 1500 feet-and greater interoperability in mixednetworking environments. Wireless G technology is backward compatible with the Wireless B Wi-Fi networking standard with means you do not have to replace your wireless receivers all at once, so it allows you to implement faster wireless technologies incombination with existing 802.11b Wi-Fi networks.
If you have all Wireless G receivers the added Turbo Mode will isolate your network from wireless B clients and allow your network to transmit data at the highest 802.11g data rate.
- 6 months free Parental Control web content filtering
- Offers backward-compatibility with all 802.11b devices
- Sets up easily with Belkin Easy Install Wizard in under 3 minutes
- Ensures data and network security with wireless 64- and 128-bit WEP encryption
- Uses NAT and SPI firewall to protect network from outside intrusions by hackers
- Works with Macintosh® and PC computers
- Comes with a Belkin Lifetime Warranty
More links for "**B Grade** F5D7230UK4 54Mbps Wireless G Cable Router"