**B Grade** Omniview Soho Series 2-Port KVM PS/2 & USB Switch F1DS102T
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Now Belkin gives you control over two computers-either PS/2 and/or USB models, or a combination of both-from a single console. The OmniView SOHO Series 2-Port KVM Switch with Audio from Belkin gives you easy, cross-platform control when used with Sun and Macintosh USB platform computers. The SOHO Series also adds a sharp new look to your desktop, with its vertical design that saves saves space while providing built-in cable management. When the shroud slides into place, the cables flow neatly through the back opening. Engineered with such advanced features as audio and microphone switching support, the Belkin SOHO Series makes controlling multiple computers easier than ever. Now you can switch between speakers and microphones without having to unplug and re-plug them. The flash feature gets you firmware updates quickly and easily through a simple serial interface. The SOHO Series also supports high-quality resolution of up to 2048x1536@85Hz when used with coaxial VGA cabling, offering uncompromising display quality. It requires no additional power supply and standard features include hot key functionality, keyboard and PS/2 emulations, and a Belkin Five-Year Warranty.
- Enables control of two PS/2 or USB computers from one keyboard, monitor, and mouse
- Offers audio and microphone switching
- Supports video resolutions up to 2048x1536@85Hz through a 400MHz bandwidth
- Provides built-in cable management design
- Features hot key switching and direct-port access button
- Limited 5-Year Warranty
- Free Technical Support
- Flash upgrade firmware support
- Keyboard and PS/2 emulations for error-free boot-up
- PC99 color-coded connectors for matching cables to appropriate ports quickly and easily
- LED indicators
NB Please note this product is not flash upgradeable when using a Macintosh
More links for "**B Grade** Omniview Soho Series 2-Port KVM PS/2 & USB Switch F1DS102T"