+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** G925HDA 18.5" Widescreen LCD Monitor - Black
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
5ms response time means that even highly dynamic video is rendered fluidly without ghosting or other artifacts.
With a dynamic contrast ratio of 40000:1 to give you splendid image details and clarity in darkened and complex motion pictures, everything becomes more vivid!
BenQ’s exclusive Senseye®+Photo Technology gives you preset modes—Standard, Dynamic, Movie, Photo—that provide instant optimized settings for different usage scenarios. Senseye®+Photo is an enhanced version that adds support for the industry-standard sRGB color space, allowing you to obtain consistent results when you view and manipulate images on the G925HDA and on other sRGB-compliant devices.
This mode allows aspect ratio’s other 16:9 to be displayed without geometric distortion. So, it can perfectly display a full picture with its 16:9 widescreen panel – allowing you to enjoy the best visual entertainment.
- Screen Size: 18.5" Wide
- Resolution (max.): 1366 x 768
- Pixel Pitch: 0.3 mm
- Brightness: 200 cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio: 700:1
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 40,000:1
- Response Time: (tr/tf) 5ms
- Display Area: 409.8 x 230.4 mm
- Display Color: 16.7 million
- Viewing Angle: (L/R;U/D) (CR>=10) 90 / 65
- Terminals: D-sub
- Horizontal Frequency (Max) KHz 30 ~ 83
- Vertical Frequency (Max)Hz 50 ~ 76
- Video Bandwidth (MHz) 110
- Colour Temperature Reddish / Normal / Bluish / User mode
- Power Consumption 23W (on mode)
- Auto Switching Power Supply Built-in
- Power Saving Mode <1W
- Senseye+Photo Technology
- HDCP Support: NO
- Adjustments Tilt: -5 / 20 (down / up)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 345.8 x 444.4 x 165 mm
- with wall mount: 278.8 x 444.4 x 62.1 mm
- Weight: Net 2.8 kg / Gross 4.3 kg
- Accessories (Standard): VGA cable / Power cable
- Warranty: 2yrs (On-Site with BenQ - 0207 216 0039)