+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GL2250 21.5" Widescreen LED Monitor - Black
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The GL2250 comes with an ultra-high dynamic contrast ratio of 12M:1 to add color depth and definition to darkened and complex motion pictures, so that everything you see, from the brightest white to the darkest black, is perfectly rendered to deliver the clearest, smoothest picture performance during movies and video games.
The BenQ GL2250 supports the Full HD 1080p with 16:9 aspect ratio - allowing the subtlest details to stand out with richer, more realistic colors, making your viewing experience even more absorbing.
Enjoy high dynamic videos without ghosting or other artifacts with 5ms response time. Experience the truest colors of the world with the BenQ Senseye® Human Vision Technology. With the help of its six proprietary calibration techniques, Senseye® 3 delivers only the best viewing quality in each of its six pre-set viewing modes –Standard, Movie, Game, Photo, sRGB, and Eco – with the Eco Mode especially designed to save power and money.
- Screen Size 21.5"W
- Resolution (max.) 1920 x 1080
- Pixel Pitch 0.248 mm
- Brightness 250 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio 1000:1
- Response Time (tr/tf) 5 ms
- Display Color 16.7 million
- Viewing Angle (L/R;U/D) (CR>=10) 170 / 160
- Terminals D-sub / DVI-D
- Power Consumption 27W (max)
- Auto Switching Power Supply Built-in
- Features Senseye® Human Vision Technology (plus Senseye 3)
- HDCP Support
- OSD Language: 17 languages
- Windows 7® compatible
- K locker: yes
- Adjustments Tilt (down / up) -5 / 15
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 399.9 x 524.69 x 173.9 mm
- Weight Net weight: 3.7 kg.
- Gross weight: 5.3 kg.
- Accessories (Standard) VGA
- Product Colour Glossy Black
- Vista Certification Premium
- VESA Wall Mounting 100 x 100 mm
- 2yr Warranty (On-Site with BenQ - 0207 216 0039)