+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** PD3200U 32" 3840x2160 4K IPS Widescreen LED Monitor - Black
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
4K UHD Monitor
4K ultra HD resolution offers extraordinary clarity of fine details and textures for an optimal viewing and visual-intensive work experience.
Stunning Color Precision: 10-bit, 100% sRGB and Rec.709
Work confidently in the sRGB and Rec.709 color space from a wide viewing angle. All Designer monitors in the PD series are Technicolor Color Certified, ensuring consistent and accurate colors for an impressive color performance.
Darkroom Mode adjusts the brightness and contrast of images giving clarity and sharpness to details, creating the optimal setting for work in darker post-processing environments.
Never miss a detail again! Revolutionary CAD/CAM Mode offers superior contrast on lines and shapes of technical illustrations, bringing out the smallest details to view.
Control and perfect every movement with our innovative Animation Mode. Lighten image areas with Animation Mode to better visualize the details hiding in dark shadows.
Keyboard Video Mouse (KVM) Switch
KVM Switch function allows users to display and control the contents from two different PC systems on one screen using just one set of keyboard and mouse to save space and boost work efficiency.
Improve your work flow and enhance productivity by switching on DualView to showcase designs in two modes (e.g. sRGB and CAD/CAM) side-by-side without the need for two screens.
Switch between CAD/CAM, Animation and Low Blue Light Modes with a simple click of a button on the Hotkey Puck. Customize the buttons to map other modes or OSD settings such as brightness and contrast.
Customize your workstation for the perfect user environment with an extensive range of height, tilt, pivot, stroke and swivel monitor adjustments. When using the display in a vertical orientation, the monitor’s smart screen orientation detector will auto-pivot screen contents so you can enjoy viewing pictures in its full context.
Stable feedback technology prevents the harmful effects of flickering from tiring or damaging the eyes. Hours of working in front of your monitor can now be achieved without feeling fatigued or sore in the eyes.
Low Blue Light
BenQ’s Low Blue Light Technology is designed to filter out harmful blue light, effectively diminishing eye fatigue and irritation.
- 100% Rec.709 and sRGB color space with IPS Technology
- DualView function
- Darkroom, CAD/CAM and Animation Display Mode
- Keyboard Video Mouse (KVM) Switch
- Eye-Care Technology
- LCD Size (inch): 32"
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution (max.): 3840x2160 at 60Hz
- Display Area(mm): 708.40 x 398.50
- Brightness (Typical): 350cd/2
- Native Contrast ( typ. ): 1000:1
- DCR (Dynamic Contrast Ratio) (typ.): 20M:1
- Panel Type: IPS
- Viewing Angle (L/R;U/D): 178/178
- Response time: 4ms(G2G)
- Display Colors: 1.07 Billion
- Color Gamut: 100% sRGB, Rec.709
- Color Bit: 10bits
- Dimensions with Wall Mount (HxWxD mm) (w/o Base): 436.42x740.28x67.3
- Dimensions(HxWxD mm): H: 641.66x740.28x223.62 L: 491.66x740.28x223.62
- Net Weight (kg) (without stand): 8.5
- Height Adjustment (mm): 150mm
- VESA Wall Mounting: 100x100mm
- Tilt (down/up): -5~20
- Swivel (left/right)?: 45 / 45
- Pivot: 90°
- I/O: Speakers: 5W x2, USB 3.0 x4, HDMI 2.0 x1, DP 1.2 x1, Mini DP 1.2 x1, Headphone Jack, Audio Line In/Out - Power Consumption (On mode)110W
- Power Consumption (Off mode): <0.5W
- Power Consumption (Base on Energy star ): 44W
- Voltage Rating: 90~264 AC