+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GeForce 8800 GTX 768MB Silent WaterCooled GDDR3 HDTV/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- GeForce 8800 GTX core running at 575MHz+
- Shader Clock Speed of 1350MHz
- 768MB GDDR3 Memory running at 1800MHz+
- DangerDen Waterblock pre-fitted with 1/2", 1/4" and 3/8" hose fittings. (In order to use this graphics card you need to already own a compatible watercooling kit with 1/2", 1/4" or 3/8" fittings)
- 384-Bit Memory Interface
- 128 Stream Processors
- Shader Model 4.0
- Texture Fill Rate: 36.8 billion/sec
- Memory Bandwidth: 86.4GB/s
- Designed For Extreme HD Gaming
- Nvidia Pure Video Technology
- Dedicated Video processors free the GPU Shaders to run 3D applications
- Dual dual-link DVI supports two 2560 x 1600 resolution displays
- HDCP Enabled!!
- SLI ready – Upto 2x the performance of a single GPU (Available on with future driver release)
- True High Dynamic Range Rendering Support – Based on Open EXR technology
- World's first unified architecture supporting Microsoft® DirectX® 10
- Built for Microsoft® Windows® Vista™
- FREE BFG T-Shirt, Teflon stick pads and stickers
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty (Contact BFG representative on 001 866 234 3499 for warranty services)
- 24/7 Email Manufacturer Support (http://www.bfgtech.com/tech_redux.html)
Note: This card is 275mm in length so make sure it fits in your case! Also the cards require PCI-E x16 slots, they will not function in a x8 slot so for SLi you need dual x16 mainboard. Finally 500W minimum for PSU and 600W+ is recommended.
Note: This card has a waterblock attached so in order to cool this card and prevent it from burning out you obviously need a watercooling kit with 1/2" fittings, anybody who does not have the common sense to realise this and powers this card up without a water-cooling kit attached will cause it to burn-out and void your warranty.