Product information: **B Grade** GeForce 9800 GTX+ OC 512MB GDDR3 TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail (R98512GT
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
BFG POWER TO THE PEOPLE! In addition to their popular graphics cards, BFG offers a full line of high-quality, high-efficiency power supplies at various price points to meet the needs of the entry-level customer to the hardcore, performance-driven enthusiast. Learn more at WWW.BFGPOWER.COM and WWW.BFGTECH.COM.
- GeForce 9800 GTX core running at 760MHz
- Shader Clock Speed of 1890MHz
- 512MB GDDR3 Memory running at 2250MHz
- 256-Bit Memory Interface
- 128 Stream Processors
- Shader Model 4.0
- Full-throttle gaming at extreme HD resolutions and support for 3-way NVIDIAR SLIR mode
- Full MicrosoftR DirectXR 10, Shader Model 4.0 and PCI ExpressR 2.0 support
- Nvidia Pure Video Technology
- Dedicated Video processors free the GPU Shaders to run 3D applications
- Dual dual-link DVI supports two 2560 x 1600 resolution displays
- HDCP Enabled!!
- SLI ready – Upto 2x the performance of a single GPU (Available on with future driver release)
- True High Dynamic Range Rendering Support – Based on Open EXR technology
- World's first unified architecture supporting Microsoft® DirectX® 10
- Built for Microsoft® Windows® Vista™
- FREE BFG T-Shirt, Teflon stick pads and stickers
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty (Contact BFG representative on 001 866 234 3499 for warranty services)
- 24/7 Email Manufacturer Support (http://www.bfgtech.com/tech_redux.html)
- Geforce with CUDA
- PhysX enabled
- CUDA enabled
Note: This card is 275mm in length so make sure it fits in your case! Also the cards require PCI-E x16 slots, they will not function in a x8 slot so for SLi you need dual x16 mainboard. Finally 500W minimum for PSU and 600W+ is recommended.