+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Enso Midi Tower RGB Gaming Case - Black Tempered Glass
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Features of the BitFenix Enso Midi-Tower at a Glance
- Extremely stylish midi tower for motherboards up to E-ATX
- Metal front with integrated RGB lighting & controller
- Large side panel made of tempered glass with sound insulation
- I/O Panel with 2x USB 3.0 & HD-Audio In/Out
- Support for two 280 and 120 mm format radiators
- 2x 3.5/2.5 inch & 3x 2.5 inch disk slots
- 2x 120 mm fans pre-installed - total 5 possible
- Graphics cards up to 34 cm long & CPU cooler up to 16 cm
The Features of the BitFenix Enso Midi-Tower in DetailThe exterior of the housing projects a captivating futuristic look in the form of a matt black surface, large tempered glass side windows and, of course, RGB lighting embedded in the front panel. With a compatible ASUS motherboard, this can be easily configured via software and synchronised with other RGB components in complex lighting effects. It can also be controlled manually via an integrated controller and connected to other RGB components.
The interior of the compact Midi-Tower offers compatibility with Mini-ITX- up to E-ATX format motherboards. Two 3,5" or 2,5" drives can be installed in a cage in the PSU shroud, while three 2,5" storage devices can be concealed behind the motherboard tray. Hardware and cooling components are presented behind the window which consists of 4 mm thick tempered glass in a particularly clean look.
The rear of the housing is equipped with a 120 mm RGB fan, while the front panel features a model without lighting for continuous air circulation. In addition, a total of two 120 mm fans can be installed in the front and in the cover. Two 140 mm models are also available in the front. The ventilation openings in the front, bottom and lid are all equipped with dust filters that can be removed without tools.
The Tempered Glass Panel is sealed with rubber for noise insulation and a mesh cover for increased airflow is included in the bundle for the opening in the lid. In the front, the Enso can accommodate radiators in 240 or 280 mm format up to 35 mm thick and can accommodate a 120 mm counterpart in the rear. CPU coolers can be up to 16 centimetres high and powerful graphics cards up to 34 centimetres can also be fitted.
- Dimensions: 210 x 489 x 454 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: Steel, plastic, tempered glass
- Weight: approx. 7 kg
- Color: Black
- Form Factor: E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Total Possible Fans:
2x 120/140 mm (front)
1x 120 mm (back side)
2x 120 mm (cover)
1x 120 mm (front side)
1x 120 mm static RGB (back side)
- Radiator Mountings:
1x 280 mm or 1x 240 mm (front)
1x 120 mm (back side)
- Filter: Lid, front side, PSU
- Drive Bays:
2x 3.5/2.5 inch (internal)
3x 2.5 inch (internal)
- Power Supply: 1x standard ATX up to 160 mm (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 7
- I/O Panel:
2x USB 3.0 (internal connection)
1x per audio In/Out
- Maximum GPU Length: 340 mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 160 mm
- Connectors RGB Controller:
1x 4-pin RGB
2x 3-pin RGB
1x Front button
1x SATA power cable