+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Ghost Silent Tower Case - Black
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Opening the front door reveals BitFenix Serenitek™ silencing material. Dense yet light weight, Serenitek covers the inside of both the front door and the two side panels to help trap unwanted noise inside the chassis. The door itself is a dual hinge design, which allows users to open the front door from the left or from the right on-the-fly. Up top are two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports, as well as the BitFenix S4™. This compartment is equipped with a hot-swap bay that features a high speed SATA III port, making it ideal for transferring data from hard disks and SSDs without having to open up the case. Best of all, removing the top fan filter reveals a cavernous compartment designed to accommodate a slim 240mm radiator, making Ghost a perfect foundation for a silent water cooled rig of destruction. On the bottom of the case, you'll find a handy magnetic dust filter, as well as dual rails that are designed for BitFenix Alchemy LED Strips. Simply affix the LED strips to these rails, route the power cables through the pre-drilled holes in the steel body, and you've got an impressive under lighting effect in no time at all.
On the inside, Ghost delivers other impressive features that help keep noise to a minimum. Dual 120mm Spectre fans move air through the case while remaining whisper quiet, and anti-vibration HDD trays help muffle rotating hard disks. Rubber grommets help reduce sound caused by air turbulence and rubber padding for the PSU helps keep PSU noise down. Ghost users will also find a specialized SSD rack that not only allows the installation of up to three 2.5" SSDs, but also allows for graphics cards up to 330mm in length without any modifications! Tool-free drive locking mechanisms make ODD and HDD installation a snap, while a massive CPU cooler cutout enables quick swapping of CPU coolers.
- Materials: Steel / Plastic
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 210 x 522 x 510mm
- Motherboard Sizes: Mini-ITX, mATX, ATX
- 5.25" Drive Bays: x 3
- 3.5" Drive Bays: x 4
- 2.5" Drive Bays: x 3 dedicated, x 7 total
- Hot Swap Bay: x 1
- Cooling Front: 1 x 140mm or 2 x 120mm (1 x 120mm included)
- Cooling Rear: 1 x 120mm (included)
- Cooling Top: 1 x 230mm or 1 x 200mm or 2 x 140mm or 2 x 120mm (optional)
- Cooling Bottom: 1 x 140mm or 1 x 120mm (optional)
- PCI Slots: x 7
- I/O: 2 x USB3.0, 2 x USB2.0, HD audio, SATA III hot swap bay
- Power Supply: PS2 ATX (bottom, multi direction)
- Extras: Serenitek™ silencing material, S4™ Hot Swap and Storage, NanoChrome™ surface treatment, filtered intakes, tool-free drive locking.