+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Portal Mini-ITX Aluminium Cube Case - White
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The BitFenix Portal Mini-ITX Case at a Glance:
- Compact case with unique design
- Premium aluminium components in black
- Designed for Mini-ITX motherboards
- 1x 120 mm & 1x 80 mm fan pre-installed
- GPUs up to 300 mm & CPU coolers up to 125 mm
- I/O Panel with 2x USB 3.0 & HD Audio
- 1x 2,5" & 2x 3,5-/2,5" HDD/SSD slots
Unique Dual-Frame Design with Inverted Motherboard TrayManufactured from premium aluminium components, the petite BitFenix Portal impresses with its curves, discrete design, and its uncanny ability to blend seamlessly into its surroundings. Whether in the role of a home office PC, HTPC, or a LAN gaming station, the Portal makes the perfect case for all of these scenarios. The elaborate dual-frame design and its removable inner chamber further simplify the process of installing your preferred choice of hardware.
The highlight of the case is the inverted motherboard tray, which means the graphics card is located directly under the cover as a result. Despite the compact dimensions of the case, long graphics cards - up to a length of 300 mm - as well as CPU coolers up to 125 mm in height can be installed.
A 2,5" drive and two 3,5" drives (or 2,5" drives) can be installed into the compact drive cage. In terms of a power supply the Portal provides an SFX-format PSU. The lateral I/O panel also offers two USB 3.0 ports as well as HD Audio connectors for microphones and headphones.
Elaborately Conceived Cooling Design & Water Cooler CompatibilityIn order to offer your carefully chosen hardware an appropriate degree of cooling, air is pulled into all four corners as well as over the floor of the case. This is further assisted by a 120 mm fan in the front as well as an 80 mm fan in the rear, the last of which being responsible for exhausting the warm air out of the case. Alternatively the front of the case can, rather than a fan, have a 120 mm radiator mounted instead. A 120 mm radiator can also be mounted to provide the CPU with full water cooling.
- Dimensions (with stand): 185 x 382 x 411 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions (without stand): 247 x 395 x 411 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: Aluminium, steel (SECC), plastic (ABS)
- Weight: 5,81 kg
- Colour: White
- Form Factor: Mini-ITX
- Fans (Pre-installed):
1x 120 mm (Front)
1x 80 mm (Roof)
- Radiator Mountings (minus fan slots):
1x 120 mm (Front)
- Drive Cage:
2x 3,5" / 2,5" (internal)
1x 2,5" (internal)
- Power Supply: 1x SFX or SFX-L (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 2
- I/O Panel:
2x USB 3.0
1x 3,5 mm Headphone Connector
1x 3,5 mm Microphone Connector
- Maximum GPU Length: 300 mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 125 mm