+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Spectre Pro RGB Fan - 140mm
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Spectre Pro RGB Fan at a Glance
- 140 mm fan with 146,4 m³/h flow volume at 1.200 RPM and 22,8 dB(A)
- Flexible installation as radiator, case or CPU fans
- Equipped with particularly bright and durable TriBright RGB-LEDs
- Compatible with ASUS Aura Sync motherboards
- High static pressure with low noise emissions
Patented LED Technology & ASUS Aura Sync SupportThe fan hub is fitted with particularly bright and durable TriBright RGB-LEDs which, thanks to the transparent materials used in the rotor and dispersion ring, create an impressive halo effect. If the fan is connected to an ASUS motherboard with 4-pin RGB headers, colour tones and effects can be synchronised with compatible RGB components and controlled centrally via the ASUS Aura Sync Software.
The rotor blades of the Spectre Pro RGB are designed to reduce noisy air turbulence to a minimum. The dual frame layout, in which the fan sits in its own frame within the outer frame, also reduces the transmission of vibrations. Hydrodynamic plain bearings are also employed, and these are characterised by their superior smoothness and durability.
In addition to fan screws, the bundle includes rubber pins for uncoupled mounting, connecting cables and an adapter for even quieter 7-volt operation.
- Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Colour: Black (frame), transparent white (rotor / dispersion ring)
- Volume: 22,8 dB(A)
- Speed: 1.200 U/min
- Flow Volume: 146,4 m³/h
- Static Pressure: 1,38 mm H2O
- Voltage: 12 V
- Start Voltage: 5 V
1x 4-Pin (RGB)
1x 3-Pin (power supply)
- Lighting: 5050 TriBright SMD