+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Cisco WAG120N-UK Wireless-N 150Mbps Modem/Router
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- High-speed ADSL2+ modem gives you a fast, "Always On" connection to the Internet
- Internet-sharing router with built-in wireless access point and 4-port switch
- 4-port switch for directly wired devices
- Wi-Fi Protected SetupTM helps make wireless configuration secure and push button easy
- Helps protect your data and privacy with encrypted wireless transmissions and a powerful SPI firewall to block most known Internet attacks
Wireless-N Home Router:
The Linksys by Cisco WAG120N Wireless-N ADSL 2+ Home Router is the heart of your home network. Connect your computers, game consoles, and other network-enabled devices together and to the Internet either directly hard-wired or through high-speed wireless*. This easy-to-use device has the features you need to set up a versatile, fast, and security conscious network in your home.
Wireless Speed and Range:
Linksys by Cisco WAG120N Wireless-N Home Router uses the very latest wireless networking technology, Wireless-N. By overlaying the signals of multiple radios, Wireless-N's "Multiple In, Multiple Out" (MIMO) technology multiplies the effective data rate.
- Wireless-N technology for robust speed and range, and more complete coverage throughout your home
- Great for media-centric applications like streaming video, gaming, and Voice over IP telephony
- Also connects to Wireless-G or -B devices
- Double Channel Width mode doubles the throughput
- Specially designed internal antennas provide great range in an attractive, sleek case that looks good in any room, on a shelf or wall-mounted
Fast Wired Connections:
The WAG120N Router also provides connections for 4 directly-wired network devices. You'll get fast file transfers to network storage devices, printers, and other wired network devices.