**B Grade** Cisco WUSB600N Wireless-N 300Mbps Dual-Band USB Adapter
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The WUSB600N Dual-Band Wireless-N USB Network Adapter uses the very latest wireless networking technology, Wireless-N (draft 802.11n). By overlaying the signals of multiple radios for each band, Wireless-N's "Multiple In, Multiple Out" (MIMO) technology multiplies the effective data rate. Unlike ordinary wireless networking technologies that are confused by signal reflections, MIMO actually uses these reflections to increase the range and reduce "dead spots" in the wireless coverage area. The robust signal travels farther, maintaining wireless connections much farther than standard Wireless-G. And with Wireless-N, the farther away you are, the more speed advantage you get. It works great with standard Wireless-G, -A, and -B equipment, but when both ends of the wireless link are Wireless-N, the throughput can be increased even more by using twice as much radio band.
- High-speed Wireless-N (draft 802.11n) networking for notebook and desktop computers
- MIMO technology uses multiple radios per band to create robust signals for maximum range and speed, with reduced dead spots
- Operates in the 2.4 and 5GHz radio bands:
- Much faster than Wireless-G, but also connects to Wireless-G, -B, and -A networks
- Performance investment protection: compatibility with Wireless-B (802.11b) and Wireless-G (802.11g) standards
- Supports up to 256-bit encryption (WEP, WPA and WPA2)
- USB 2.0 interface
- Easy-to-use setup wizard
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, and Vista
More links for "**B Grade** Cisco WUSB600N Wireless-N 300Mbps Dual-Band USB Adapter"