+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** CM Storm Trooper Full Tower Gaming Case - Black
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
CM Storm Trooper exterior features a damage-resistant rubberized coating that will protect the case during transport. Things heat up as gaming becomes more intense. The included front panel connections and controls provide a user with the ability to make on-the-fly changes to fan speed and case LEDs while USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports, and audio connections are also provided as an added means of convenience. This is topped off by a 2.5” HDD/SSD X-dock that makes mounting extra drives as easy as loading a Blu-ray/DVD. Changing settings at a moment’s notice becomes a simple matter of a quick button press with CM Storm Trooper.
CM Storm Trooper contains two modular HDD cages which can hold 4HDDs and a120mm fan for cooling each. These modular units can be rotated, front to back, side to side or removed altogether. CM Storm Trooper is the first chassis to allow fully modular hard drive configuration with no modification required. CM Storm Trooper can be equipped with multiple watercooling radiators.
Creatively mounting a vertical water-cooling radiator is possible with the removal of the hard drive cages and panels. CM Storm Trooper has nine expansion slots providing support for multi-GPUs in SLI or Crossfire, space for up to 14 hard drives, and a motherboard tray that supports up to XL-ATX. The Trooper is an ideal mobile arsenal to house and transport the most advanced system and cooling setups.
A professional cable management look is possible by utilizing the myriad cable tie zones and cable management holes available in the CM Storm Trooper. Smarter and larger placements of these areas allow for efficiently routing cables directly to their intended destinations. In an effort to reduce installation times, a great number of hardware can be mounted tool-free via the use of the included locking mechanisms or trays. A very large CPU heat sink retention hole has been placed in the motherboard tray to allow it to be compatible with most types of CPU and motherboard layouts. Prepare for the unexpected as seasoned operative would with a hidden drawer placed behind a false panel. The bottom panel removes to reveal a storage drawer to keep private effects safe from prying eyes until they are needed.
- Material: Steel body, Front Mesh / Plastic bezel
- Dimensions: 250 x 605.6 x 578.5 mm (9.8 x 23.8 x 22.8 in)
- M/B Type: Micro-ATX, ATX, XL-ATX
- 5.25" Drive Bays: 9
- 3.5” Drive Bays: 8 (converted from 5.25” bay by two 4-in 3 HDD modules)
- 2.5” Drive Bays: 13 (converted from 5.25” bay by two 4-in 3 HDD modules)
- Front Cooling: 120 mm LED fan x2 (1200 RPM, 17dBA)
- Top Cooling: 200 mm fan x 1 (1000 RPM, 23 dBA)
- Rear Cooling: 140 mm fan x1 (1200 RPM, 19 dBA) / (converted to 120 mm fan)
- Bottom Cooling: 120 mm fan x 2 (optional)
- Side Cooling: 120 mm fan x 2 (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 10
- I/O Panel: USB 3.0 x 2 (internal), USB 2.0 x 2, e-SATA x 1, Audio In and Out ( Supports HD audio)
- Maximum Compatibility: CPU cooler height: 186 mm / 7.3 in / GPU card length: 322 mm / 12.7 in