+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition CPU Cooler
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The legendary Hyper air cooler is back and better than before. The Hyper 212 Black Edition offers better installation and great performance, easily one of the best air cooling solutions. The aluminum top cover and nickel plated jet black fins give the Hyper 212 Black Edition a more premium exterior appeal . The sleek jet black not only makes it look great, but also increase cooling performance.
The Hyper 212 Black Edition maintains the same cooling efficiency as the Hyper 212 EVO. The Direct Contact Technology, stacked fins and 4 heatpipes reduces airflow resistance, reduces heat spots and increase airflow to the heatsinks.
As quiet as the night. The Hyper 212 Black Edition improved fan design reduces noise generated from the fan.
Sleek Finishing - Anodized gun-metal black with brushed aluminum surface finish to the top cover for a more refined look.
Precise Air Flow with Nickle Black - Stacked fin array ensures least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heatsink. The nickel plated jet black also enhances radiation cooling performance.
Direct Contact - 4 heatpipes with Exclusive Direct Contact Technology providing effective and excellent heat dissipation.
Silent Technology – Silencio FP120 include exclusive Silent Driver IC technology. It reduced noise and power output. The fan blade design inspired by helicopters, it pack more force into the space in front of the fan.
Snap and Play - Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze.
- Product Name: Hyper 212 Black Edition
- Model number: RR-212S-20PK-R1
- CPU Socket:
Intel® LGA 2066 / 2011-v3 / 2011 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366
AMD® AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1
- Dimensions: 123.0(L) x 77.0(W) x 158.8(H) mm / 4.8(L) x 3.0(W) x 6.3(H) inch
- Heat Sink Material: 4 Heat Pipes / Aluminum Fins / Direct Contact
- Fan Dimensions: 120(L) x 120(W) x 25(H) mm / 4.7(L) x 4.7(W) x 1(H) inch
- Fan Quantity: 1 PC
- Fan Speed: 650-2,000 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
- Fan Airflow: 42 CFM (Max)
- Fan Air Pressure: 2.9 mmH2O
- Fan MTTF: 160,000 Hours
- Fan Noise Level: 6.5-26 dBA
- Fan Power Connector: 4-Pin (PWM)
- Fan Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
- Fan Rated Current: 0.08 A
- Fan Safety Current: 0.16 A
- Fan Power Consumption: 0.96 W
- Warranty: 2 years