+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Cosmos C700M RGB Full Tower Case - Black Te (CA-374-CM)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The features of the Cooler Master Cosmos C700M at a glance
- Futuristic design tower with massive hardware support
- Addressable RGB LED lighting in front, cover and bottom
- Vertical mounting of the graphics card possible
- Space for radiators up to 420/360 mm in front & cover
- Four 140mm PWM fans pre-installed
- Modular, reversible internal layout
- Hard glass side doors with angled front
Cool Master MasterCase Cosmos C700M: Cooling par excellence!
The Cooler Master Cosmos C700M Big Tower offers numerous options for cooling the installed hardware. Both the lid and the front can be fitted with 360 mm or 420 mm radiators . In the lid, however, there are limitations here, because for a 420 mm radiator, the optical drive in the front must be removed. Should the modular mainboard tray be turned 90 degrees to use the chimney principle, the size of the radiator will also be restricted.
If you want to cool by air, you can use three 120/140 mm fans in the front and cover while the back picks up a 120/140 fan. An optional bracket also allows two 120/140 mm fans or a 240 mm radiator to be installed in the floor. Pre-installed at the factory are three 140mm PWM fans in the front and one in the back of the case. The fans can be regulated via a fan control (total 6x 4-pin PWM header) in the I / O panel. Of course , the Cosmos C700M Big Tower also offers a lot of space for the hardware itself, so graphics cards can be up to 490 mm long and fit up to 198 mm high CPU cooler in the tower. Depending on the selected layout, the graphics card can be horizontal or verticalto be assembled. There is even the option to install the graphics card at an angle using the so-called M.Port rail and a PCIe riser cable is included in the case.
Elegant design with tempered glass and addressable RGB LED lighting
In addition to the excellent support for hardware and cooling, the Cosmos C700M also pleases visually. The futuristic design of the tower blends seamlessly into any gaming landscape and quickly becomes a real eye-catcher. Thanks to the large side doors made of tempered glass , which are bent at the transitions to the front, the installed hardware can be put on display.
The elegant design of the tower is characterized by two narrow strips consisting of addressable RGB LEDs skillfully accentuated. The stripes move in parallel from the back side of the lid, across the sides of the front to the back of the bottom. This gives the tower that "certain something" without being obtrusive. A button in the I / O panel controls the lighting.
The versatile Cooler Master Cosmos C700M Big Tower
However, the Cooler Master Cosmos C700M Big Tower not only looks good as a gaming PC. Thanks to its elegant appearance, for example, it also fits into modern office space to serve as a case for workstations or servers. With space for four 2.5-inch SSDs and five 2.5-inch or 3.5-inch SSDs / HDDs and a drive bay for external 5.25-inch drives, the Cosmos C700M offers plenty of storage space.
The I / O panel is also generously populated with four USB 3.0 ports and one USB 3.1 Type C port . In addition to the illuminated power button, there are two audio ports as well as the control elements of the fan and RGB control.
- Dimensions: 306 x 651 x 650 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: steel, tempered glass, plastic
- Weight: 23.8 kg
- Colour: Black
- Format: E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Total fan possible: 1x 120/140 mm (rear 3x 120/140 mm (front) , 3x 120/140 mm (top) , 2x 120/140 mm (bottom, requires optional bracket)
- Pre-installed: 3x 140 mm (front, 4-pin PWM, max 1,200 rpm), 1x 140 mm (rear, 4-pin PWM, max 1,200 rpm)
- Radiator mountings (partial waiver of HDD and / or fan slots): 1x max. 420/360 mm (front) , 1x max. 420/360 mm (top, maximum 70 mm height), 1x max. 120/140 mm (rear side), 1x max. 140/240 mm (floor, requires optional bracket)
- Drive bays: 1x 5.25 inches (external), 5x 2.5 / 3.5 inches (internal), 4x 2.5 inches (internal)
- Power supply (optional): ATX
- Expansion Slots: 8 (support for vertical GPU mounting)
- I / O Panel: 1x USB 3.1 Type C, 4x USB 3.0, 1x Audio In / Out, 1x Fan Control, 1x RGB Control
- Maximum graphics card length: 490 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 198 mm Originally sold at £349.99+VAT