+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Freezone Elite TEC/Chiller CPU Cooling Unit
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
To provide concentrated cooling of a small surface area, Freezone uses environmentally friendly liquid coolant as the primary dissipating medium, which absorbs heat much more efficiently than air. The patented system configuration includes multiple TECs (thermoelectric coolers) that provide unique liquid chilling for superior thermal performance.
In addition to keeping the CPU cool, Freezone actually provides cooling for other vital components while improving system level acoustics. By removing heat from the source and transferring it outside of the chassis, internal PC temperatures are held low. This removes the need for multiple case fans, which eliminates unwanted noise and improves the reliability of other peripheral hardware such as the hard drive.
The Freezone Elite CPU Cooler includes: a Chiller / Pump Module, the MTEC™ Control Center, and a CPU Fluid Heat Exchanger (FHE). This universal sealed closed-loop maintenance free system is pre-plumbed and charged for simple bolt-in installation.
The Freezone Elite is designed with todays Quad Core Processors in mind and has a thermal dissipation potential of around 250W
- CPU FHE (Fluid Heat Exchanger)
- Design: Monolithic copper, multi-cell
- Dimensions: 43 x 42 x 16.5 mm
- Weight: 175g
- MTEC Control Center Module : Full featured system status monitor and control module.
- Heatsink Design: Dual dissipation plate, anodized alloy
- Power usage: Max total 72 Watts
- Design: Six solid-state heat pump wafers
- Chiller FHE’s Design: Dual anodized alloy distribution, multi-channel
- Airflow: 120 CFM
- Noise: Max 40 dBA
- Bearing Type: Dual ball
- Life Cycle: 50,000 hrs
- Features: 3rd Wire Tachometer