+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** AX1500i Digital ATX 80 Plus Titanium Modular Power Supply (CP-9020057-UK)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- The best enthusiast PC power supply you can own - The AX1500i is our flagship of power supplies, designed for use in truly remarkable PCs. Built with DSP control for amazing efficiency without compromising electrical performance.
- 80 PLUS Titanium certified efficiency - 80 PLUS Titanium certification guarantees 94% efficiency and silent operation at typical loads.
- Flat black, Low-Profile Modular Cables - You can remove unneeded cables and leave them in the box for fast, easy, and great-looking builds.
- 1500 watts of reliable, continuous power delivery - The AX1500i power ratings are continuous, not peak, for superior protection for your valuable PC. Corsair uses high-quality internal components like 105°c rated Japanese capacitors and is guaranteed to deliver clean, stable, continuous power even at a server grade 50°c ambient temperature.
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for delivering extremely clean, efficient power with real-time adjustments.
- Corsair Link. Integration for monitoring and adjustment of performance, noise, and OCP settings.
- 80 PLUSR Titanium Efficiency, delivering 94% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction.
- 140mm thermally controlled fluid dynamic bearing fan spins up as needed.
- Fully Modular low profile cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer¡¦s chassis.
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50C temperature rating.
- Self-test switch to determine PSU functionality even before installation.
- The latest ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- 4th generation IntelR Core. processor Ready (Intel Haswell and Z87 motherboards).
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection, over power protection, over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), REACH
- +3.3V 30A 180W +5V 30A +12V 125 A 1500W