Product information: **B Grade** Carbide 200R Compact ATX Case - Black (CC-9011023-WW)
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty, promotional items or game codes listed in the description or product images should be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Carbide Series 200R is compact, but it’s designed to let you build high-performance systems with massive storage, extra graphics performance, and superior cooling and ventilation. Less work. More play. Build with the Carbide Series 200R and the only time you’ll need to pick up a screwdriver is to install the motherboard. The mid-tower form factor combines room for expandability and out-of-the-way exterior dimensions.
- Front Panel USB 3.0
- Tool-free SSD, HDD, and ODD installation
- Cable routing and CPU cooler back-plate motherboard cut-outs
- Seven PCI-e slots with thumbscrews and room for GPUs 320mm long
- Install up to four 3.5” and four 2.5” drives simultaneously – tool free.
- Up to eight fan mounts for optimal cooling potential
- Dust filters for front and PSU intake.
More links for "**B Grade** Carbide 200R Compact ATX Case - Black (CC-9011023-WW)"