+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Carbide 400C Midi Tower Gaming Case - White Window (CC (CA-22E-CS)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
With a one-touch side panel, tool-free drive installation, and three-point dust filter access, 400C is easy to build and even easier to keep clean. You’ll spend less time on setup and maintenance, and more time enjoying your PC.
Corsair’s Carbide Clear 400C perfectly balances desktop footprint, expandability, and affordability.
Features- Clean, modern lines with an all steel exterior
- Full side panel window to see your internal parts, complete with tool-free latch and hinge for easy access
- Compact Mid Tower design fits full sized ATX boards and multiple graphics cards
- Direct air flow access to the hottest components with no drive cages in the way
- Capable liquid cooling support for both CPU and GPU loops
- Included AF140L and AF120L fans for excellent performance and low noise levels
- PSU and 3.5h modular covers conceal cables and drives, and can be relocated or removed entirely for easy assembly
- Full dust filtration on bottom, front, and top
- Tons of cable-routing options and tie downs so cables can be easily tucked out of the way
- Tool-free drive installation for quick builds
- Front radiator compatibility for up to a single 360mm radiator or multiple 120/140mm radiators
Specification- Dimensions (L x W x H): 425 x 215 x 464 mm
- Maximum GPU Length: 370 mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 170mm
- Maximum PSU Length: 190mm
- Expansion Slots: 7
- 5.25" Drive bays: 0
- 3.5" Hard Drive Bays: 2
- 2.5" Drive Bays: 3
- Cooling Layout: Front: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm (1 x 140mm included), Top: 2 x 140/120mm, Rear: 1 x 120mm (included)
- Radiator Compatibility: 360mm: Front only, 280mm: Front only, 240mm: Front or Top, 120mm: Front, Top, or Rear
- Dust filters on all intakes
- Front I/O Panel includes: USB 3.0 port (2), Headphone and Microphone jacks, Power on and Reset buttons.
- 2 Year Warranty Originally sold at £83.29+VAT