+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Hydro H100i GTX 240mm High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler (CW-9060021-WW)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Have a PC case that supports a top-mounted 240mm radiator? Take your CPU cooling to a new level. H100i starts with the advanced design of the Hydro Series H80i, and adds a double-wide radiator for even better performance.
Corsair Link Monitoring and Control
Monitor temperature and control lighting and fan speed on your screen. No additional hardware is necessary.
Self-contained Cooling System
Hydro Series H100i comes pre-filled, and never needs refilling or priming.
Dual Radiator with Custom Fan Design
The 240mm top-mounted radiator provides maximum surface area for maximum cooling power. The 120mm fans use wide, low-pitch blades for better static pressure to noise ratio, offering improved efficiency at lower noise levels.
Built-In Corsair Link
No additional hardware is necessary – just connect the included Corsair Link cable to a USB header on your motherboard and download the free Corsair Link Dashboard software. You can monitor coolant temperature and adjust cooling performance directly from your desktop.
Tool-free multiplatform magnetic mounting bracket kit
The modular design makes installation simpler, and it’s compatible with Intel and AMD processors.
Large-diameter, low permeability tubing
Minimal coolant evaporation helps ensure long life, and the resilient material offers both high flexibility and excellent leak protection.
- 240mm dual-fan radiator: more surface area for superior cooling performance
- Improved coldplate and pump design: better efficiency gives you lower temperatures with less noise
- Advanced SP120L PWM fan design: better high-static pressure air delivery and customizable speed
- Modular, tool-free mounting bracket: installation is simple and straightforward.
- Built-in Corsair Link: monitor CPU and coolant temperature, adjust fan speed, and customize lighting directly from your desktop.