**B Grade** Hydro H70 High-Performance Liquid CPU Cooler (Socket LGA775/LGA1155/LGA1156/LGA1
- The Corsair Hydro Series H70 is the best choice for high performance CPU cooling. A worthy big brother to the already excellent Hydro Series H50
- the H70 improves upon the design in every way.
Product information: **B Grade** Hydro H70 High-Performance Liquid CPU Cooler (Socket LGA775/LGA1155/LGA1156/LGA1
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
And as if that weren’t enough, the Hydro Series H70 comes with twin high-performance 120mm fans, optimized for a push-pull configuration, to allow maximum airflow through the radiator. The Corsair Hydro Series H70 is the best choice for a high performance CPU cooler on the market, bar none.
- A new improved cold-plate design more efficiently transfers heat.
- A thicker radiator increases the cooling surface area for even better cooling potential.
- Dual 120mm fans with multiple speed options that let you optimize the maximum cooling and minimum noise.
- Includes mounting hardware compatible with all modern CPU socket designs
- Radiator Dimensions: 120mm x 50mm
- Fan Dimensions: 120mm x 25mm
- Fan Speed: Selectable 1600 or 2000 RPM
- Air Flow: 50.35 – 61.2 CFM (per fan)
- Static Pressure: 1.8 – 2.3mm H20 (per fan)
- Noise Level: 26 – 31.5 dBA (per fan)