Product information: **B Grade** Obsidian 550D Quiet Midi Tower Case - Black (CC-9011015-WW)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The rigid, stamped steel and brushed aluminum case holds some remarkable technology that makes it easy to build great systems. There’s built-in USB 3.0 support, and the drive trays work with 2.5” SSDs. The removable hard drive bays allow customization for extra-long graphics cards and maximizing airflow. And, the easy-access side panels come off at the touch of a button for easy upgrades or simply admiring your work.
- Insulated, sound dampening side and front panels
- Six tool-free hard drive trays with integral SSD support and soft silicon sound dampening
- Four tool-free optical drive bays
- Angled air intakes for reduced noise
- Covered vents for noise reduction if additional fans (not included) are not installed
- Front panel USB 3.0 connectors and audio connectors
- Cable routing cutouts with rubber grommets
- Removable, reversible front panel
- One-button side panel removal for quick access
- Matte black interior
- Three 120mm fans
- Top panel is compatible with 240mm radiators for dual-radiator Hydro Series. CPU coolers and liquid cooling systems
- Eight expansion slots for multi-GPU compatibility