+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Obsidian 750D Airflow Full Tower Case - Black (CC-9011078-WW)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
This rigid, rugged exterior surrounds a frame that has ample room for high-performance components and the sophisticated cooling you’ll need if you’re going to push those components to their limits. And, it incorporates a host of clever system builder-focused features, because building a system should be straightforward, trouble-free, and even fun.
- Generous Expansion Room for Building High Performance Systems: Nine PCI-E expansion slots, up to ten 3.5” or 2.5” drives and three 5.25” drive bays.
- High Airflow Front Mesh Design: Quiet, efficient air cooling performance for your CPU and GPUs.
- Modular Drive Cage System: Save space and customize your layout for your storage or airflow needs.
- Fast, Straightforward Builds: Smart design features like tool-free drive installation, thumbscrews, and excellent cable routing make this a true builder’s PC case.
Specifications- Black brushed aluminum front fascia.
- Includes three AF140L high performance 140mm fans.
- Compatible radiator locations - Top: 360mm, 280mm, 240mm, Front: 280mm, 240mm, Bottom: 240mm, Rear: 140mm, 120mm
- Full dust filters on all intakes
- Dual USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 front I/O panel connectors
- Side-mounted SSD trays so drives stay out of airflow path.
- Nine expansion slots fit motherboards up to XL-ATX
- Maximum CPU cooler height 170mm
- Maximum GPU length 450mm
- Plenty of room for liquid cooling or air cooling your next high performance gaming rig.
- Weight: 10.7KG
- Dimensions: 546 x 235 x 560
- Warranty: 2 Years