Product information: **B Grade** Obsidian 900D Super Tower Case (CC-9011022-WW)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
It’s not just big – Obsidian Series 900D has been carefully engineered for fast builds, easy upgrades and flexible expansion. The aluminum frame and solid steel panels give 900D the rigidity and strength you need for multiple teardowns and rebuilds, and the brushed aluminum fascia completes the look of understated overkill.
- Includes three 120mm AF120L and one 140mm AF140L exhaust fan
- Brushed aluminum front fascia with full cast aluminum surround structure front and rear
- Five radiator mounting points:
- Front: up to 360mm
- Top: up to 480mm (4 x 120) or 420mm (3 x 140)
- Bottom side one: up to 480mm (4 x 120) or 420mm (3 x 140)
- Bottom side two (with PSU installed): up to 280mm (2 x 140) or 240mm (2 x 120)
- Rear: 140mm or 120mm
- Up to fifteen total fan mount locations
- Nine tool free 3.5¡¨ and screw-in 2.5¡¨ combo hard drive bays for maximum storage, upgradable to fifteen total (requires purchasing two additional cages)
- Four tool-free 5.25¡¨ drive bays
- Dual USB 3.0, quad USB 2.0 front panel I/O
- Tool free side panel access to top panels.
- Magnetic latch bottom HDD/Radiator chamber access with swing-out doors.
- Full side panel window
- Removable lower rad covers allow you to customize between cooling and clean, refined appearance
- Three hot-swap bays integrated into one of three included modular hard drive cages.
- Ten expansion slots for multi-GPU dream systems
- Dual PSU bays
- CPU backplate cutout and rubber grommeted cable routing holes
- Easily removable dust filters and fan covers.
- Snap-down cable routing latches and extra routing space behind the motherboard tray.
- ATX, Micro ATX, E-ATX, HPTX, and Mini ITX compatible
- PSU ¡V ATX (not included)