+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** RM Series RMi 850 '80+ Gold' 850W Modular Power Supply (CP-9020083-UK)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Corsair Link Digital makes it easy monitor power supply performance, toggle single rail or multi rail mode, and control fan speed directly from your desktop. And, the fully modular DC cables make builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
Features- 80 PLUS Gold certified: High efficiency operation for less excess heat and lower operating costs
- 100% All Japanese 105°C capacitors: Premium internal components ensure solid power delivery and long term reliability
- Zero RPM Fan Mode: Virtually silent operation at low and medium loads
- Configurable +12V rail options: it’s your choice --run it in the default multi-rail +12V mode, or toggle single-rail operation
- Fully Modular: Make your builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
- Corsair Link Digital : Our advanced desktop application lets you monitor and log fan speed, voltages and power consumption, as well as control fan speed and toggle the +12V rail from multi-rail to a single +12V rail.
- Seven year warranty: Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds.
Specifications- Corsair Link Integration for monitoring performance and adjustment of fan speed and multi-rail/single rail mode.
- 80 PLUS® Gold efficiency, delivering 90% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction.
- 135mm thermally controlled fluid dynamic bearing fan spins up as needed.
- Fully modular cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis.
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating.
- Fan self-test switch to determine fan functionality even before installation.
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), REACH
- Weight: 1.98kg
- MTBF: 100,000 hours
- Power: 850 Watts
- Fanless mode: Yes
- Fan bearing technology: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Fan size (mm): 135mm
- C-Link Digital: Yes
- Continuous output rated temperature (°C): 50°C
- ATX Connector: 150mm x 86mm x 180mm
- Modular: Fully
- Sleeved cables: Sleeved and Flat Black Cables
Connectors- 1x 20+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V
- 2x 4+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V
- 6x 6+2-Pin-PCIe
- 10x SATA
- 8x 4-Pin-Molex
- 2x Floppy
- Warranty: 7yr