+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GX V3 800W '80 Plus Gold' Modular Power Supply
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The rugged black coating in combination with the gold vent grill add to the overall robust and aggressive appearance of these units, thereby effectively increasing the game-style looks. COUGAR GX power supply, your best choice.
Features- 80-PLUS® GOLD CERTIFIED: Up to 93% of efficiency, compliant with 80-PLUS® GOLD efficiency requirement
- ULTRA-QUIET & TEMPERATURE-CONTROLLED 140mm FAN: 140mm double ball bearing fan deliver optimum air flow with extremely low noise level, the fan speed automatically governed based on the temperature
- ADVANCED MODULAR CABLE: The advanced modular cable management is further improved by utilizing new flat cables that simplify installation as well as reducing air friction in order to maximize airflow. This gives gamers the power they need, and flexibility of easy upgrades they demand
- COMPATIBLE WITH LATEST PC-TECHNOLOGY: Supports the newest specifications of ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards. Created for usage with current and next-generation multi-core CPU platforms
- SUPPORT MULTI-GPU TECHNOLOGY: Support PCI Express 2.0 next-generation graphic card with 8(6+2)pin PCI-E connector
- 105 °C JAPANESE CAPACITORS: Highest durable 105°C Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability, delivering 4 times the lifespan of conventional 85°C rated capacitors.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE AT 50°C: Non-stop high performance and full rated wattage at 50°C/122°F ambient temperature.
- DYNAMIC MULTI-12V: Automatic dynamic load distribution on multi-12V lines provide high voltage stability power separately to the GPU and the CPU. If you are not using all output lines, the PSU automatically reroutes needed power from unused lines. This improves the performance and safety of the 12V lines considerably for systems with high-end graphics cards in SLI® or CrossFire® mode
- COMPLIANT WITH THE LATEST ErP Lot6 2013: In Standby consumption is <0.3W, compliant with economy-friendly electrical equipment
- FULL PROTECTIONS WITH OCP, SCP, OVP, UVP, OPP & OTP
Specifications- AC Input: 110-240Vac, 50-60Hz, 10-5A
- Output: 800W
- Certification: 80 Plus Gold Certified
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 160 x 150 x 86
- UVP (Under Voltage Protection): If the voltages fall below a certain tolerance value on the single lines, the PSU automatically switches off.
- OVP (Over Voltage Protection): If the voltages increase above a certain tolerance value on the single lines, the PSU automatically switches off.
- SCP (Short-Circuit Protection): In the case of a short-circuit this feature prevents damage to the core components of the PSU and its system components.
- OPP (Over Load Protection): If the system is over sized and requires more power from the PSU than it can perform, this protection function is activated.
- OCP (Over Current Protection): If the load on a single line is higher than indicated, the PSU automatically switches off.
- OTP (Over Temperature Protection): If the temperature is too high, the PSU automatically switches off.
Connectors- 1x 20+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V
- 1x 4+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V
- 1x 8-Pin EPS12V
- 4x 6+2-Pin-PCIe
- 10x SATA
- 4x 4-Pin-Molex
- Warranty: 5yr