+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** STX 350W 80 Plus 230V EU Power Supply - Black
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Alll Cougar STX power supplies come with a thermally controlled 12cm low noise fan, and a full suite of protections, including UVP, OVP, SCP, OPP and OCP. The single rail design offers stable support for power hungry VGA cards, and with 1 (350W) or 2 (450W - 650W) PCI-E 6+2 Pin connectors included as standard, the STX series is capable of powering the latest cards from NVIDIA and AMD.
The Cougar STX series of power supplies are an ideal choice for a office system build, a budget/mid ranged gaming PC or just to replace your aging unit with a PSU that is certified and meets the EU regulations.
Features- High Efficiency - 80+ 230V EU certified (meets 80+ Bronze 115V efficiency)
- Capacity: 350W
- Compatible with the latest PC technology - Created for use with current and next-generation multi-core CPU platforms.
- Intel Haswell Compatible
- Ultra-Quiet and temperature controlled 120mm fan - Extremely low noise level, fan speed automatically regulated according to the temperature
- Integrated air inlet design - Optimal aerodynamic design that provides more silent operation
- Active power factor correction (Active PFC) - PF value up to 99%, provides clean and reliable power.
- Compliant with the latest EU guidelines - Energy consumption in Standby is < 0.5W
- Full protections with SCP, OCP, OVP, UVP & OPP.
- Dimensions (L*W*H): L140 x W150 x H86 (mm)
Connectors- 1 x 20+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V
- 1 x 4+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V
- 1 x 6+2-Pin-PCIe
- 4 x SATA
- 3 x 4-Pin-Molex
- Warranty: 2yr