Product information: **B Grade** Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Music - Retail
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty, promotional items or game codes listed in the description or product images should be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Creative's Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic brings the revolutionary new Xtreme Fidelity audio standard to the PC. With 24-bit Crystalizer it restores the sparkle lost during MP3/WMA compression while CMSS 3D Surround upgrades all audio to 24-bit surround sound. Featuring the world's fastest audio processor, it accelerates gaming and also enables CMSS 3D Headphone for incredible surround sound over stereo headphones for compelling LAN gaming, late-night gaming, and movie watching. Bring movies to life with comprehensive soundtrack decoding (DTS-ES, Dolby Digital EX), CMSS up-mix for non-encoded movies plus THX certification. With three selectable, easy-to-use modes (Gaming, Entertainment, Audio Creation) it's the ultimate audio solution for the PC.
- The world's fastest audio processor for ultra-fast gaming, equivalent to a Pentium 4 3.6GHz and 24 times the power of Sound Blaster Audigy.
- CMSS 3D for incredible surround sound over stereo headphones plus stereo-to-surround up-mix for headphones and multi-channel speakers.
- 24-bit Crystalizer makes all audio sound better, including MP3/WMA, streaming audio and video, DIVX and DVD movies.
- Active Modal Architecture with 'Entertainment', 'Gaming' and 'Audio Creation' modes dedicates the processor 100% to the task at hand, with an easy-to-use interface for each mode.
- SuperRip converts stereo CDs to 24-bit surround files.
- Perfect partner for high-end Creative speakers and peripherals.
More links for "**B Grade** Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Music - Retail"