+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Fuzion V2 Universal CPU Block (AMD Socket A/754/939/AM2, Intel 478/LGA775/423/771/
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The FuZion™ v2 design is optimized for the current high wattage multiple core processors now on the market today. No other waterblock on the market is as efficeint and flexible as this performance leading block when it comes to multiple block loops or when only the best performance is demanded. The FuZion™ v2 block's G-1/4" hose barb threading offers compatibility with a wide variety of cooling kits currently on the market as well as direct European compatibility.
- Full Copper 110 baseplate featuring over 340 dense Rounded Nano Pins and 1.4 sq." pin spread optimized for large die Dual and Quad core processors.
- Airfoils are used to optimally direct water flow throughout the block.
- Anti-oxidant treated precision machine lapped copper baseplate.
- Sleek styled Black Delrin Top has embedded brass threaded inserts for durability and lightweight construction.
- Black Delrin Mid Chamber is pressure balanced and internally optimized for rapid water transfer and perfect for multiple block loops.
- Pre-Installed Chrome Plated 1/2" or 3/8" Hi-Flow Hose barbs included.
- Includes all hardware and Chrome Plated S/S 304 Intel®775 Pro Mounting Plate with - backplate and Intel/AMD universal mounting plate that are compatible with most modern motherboards featuring mounting holes around the socket area.
- Optional Nozzle Kit provides even more performance and precise tuning for the ultimate flexability.
- Optional Quad Core block insert is the most advanced Quad Core optimized cooling available.
- Optional Quick Mount allows Intel®Socket 775 mounting without motherboard removal.
- 100% leak tested prior to distribution.
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty on parts and labor.