Product information: **B Grade** Keyboard 3 Professional Quiet (Cherry MX Red)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
When Germans engineer it, you know it has to be good. We’re perfectionists focused on creating top rated products for our fellow overachievers. Das Keyboard Model S Professional mechanical keyboard is made of the highest-quality materials and robust construction.
Used by Profesional Gaming Organisation Reason Gaming who had this to say about it:-
"Das Keyboard produce top quality products which are pinnacle to our players' success. The N-key roll over features on the mechanical switches allow our players to cast spells and peak corners with confidence that the actions will complete. The Build quality is fantastic which means we can travel to events all round the world without the fear of them breaking in transit."
- German engineered, mechanical gold-plated key switches
- Full N-key rollover with an included PS2 adapter, and 6 keys with USB
- Standard media functions such as mute, volume, play/pause, stop, and previous or next track
- Energy-saving instant sleep function
- Designed to withstand 50 million strokes
- 6.6 ft (2 meter) cable with 2 USB connectors: one for the keyboard; one for the USB hub
- High-speed USB 2.0 hub
- Enhanced 104-key layout
- Two Windows keys
- Blue LEDs
- KVM switch compatible
- Mac and Linux compatible
- External PS/2 adapter
- Glossy black upper enclosure with matching black USB cable – Darth Vader approved
- Two-port USB hub 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- Blue LEDs
- Extra long two-meter (6.6-foot) USB cable
- Dimensions: 18in x 6.5in x 1in (thickest portion, feet not extended, 1.5in w/ extended feet)
- Weight: 1.36 kg (3 lbs)
- Compatible with PS/2 and USB KVM switches.
- Bumps on F and J keys (home keys)
- System Requirements PC or Mac, Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X
- 2 USB ports or 1 USB port + 1 PS/2 port , USB to PS/2 adapter (included) * Media controls are not available using a PS2 connection