**B Grade** Lan Party DK P45-T2RS Plus Intel P45 (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
DK P45-T2RS is born to break the record! After touch down the "700MHz" bus speed, DK P45-T2RS broke through the "7 second barrier" in Super Pi too. 6.875 second is the new record in "Super Pi 1M" that made by DFI. Is it hard too reach the top in OC world? With DFI ABS technology, you can easily tweak your PC with only 2 steps. If you are professional overclocker, you can share your BIOS setting via ABS; if you are beginer, you can get professional BIOS setting via internet. With DFI LP DK P45-T2RS Plus and ABS technology, everyone can be "Overclocker".
- Intel® Core2 Quad and Intel® Core2 Duo
- Supports 1333/1066/800MHz FSB
- Supports DDR2 1066MHz (O.C 1200MHz)
- Supports up to 8GB system memory
- Realtek ALC885 High Definition audio CODEC, 8-channel audio output
- Marvell 88E8053 PCIE Gigabit LAN controller
- Intel ICH10R chip
- JMicron JMB363 PCI Express to SATA and PATA host controller
More links for "**B Grade** Lan Party DK P45-T2RS Plus Intel P45 (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard"