+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** LanParty KT400A (Socket A) Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- VIA® KT400A and VT8235CD chipsets
- Supports AMD Athlon XP 266/333+MHz FSB
- 3 x DDR SDRAM DIMM sockets (up to 3GB)
- Onboard AC97 6-channel audio output
- Onboard Realtek RTL8101L 10/100 fast ethernet controller
- Onboard ATA RAID 0, 1, 0+1 and 1.5
- Two independent IDE channels support 4 hard disk drives
- Onboard SATA IDE using Marvell 88i8030 chip
- 1 x AGP slot supports 8x/4x AGP
- 5 x PCI slots
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 2 x RJ45 LAN ports
- 2 x DB-9 serial ports
- 1 x DB-25 parallel port
- 1 x mini-DIN-6 PS/2 mouse port
- 1 x mini-DIN-6 PS/2 keyboard port
- 3 x audio jacks: line-out, line-in and mic-in
!!<>!!Important Information - Direct RMA Service on DFI LANParty Series Motherboard!!<>!! - On top of the of all the exciting new features that our LANParty motherboards introduced, DFI is committed in bringing the product support services to the next level by launching a new initiative called Direct RMA Request services to LANParty motherboard End-Users. Therefore all warranty claims including returns and replacement are handled direct by DFI.
!!<>!!RMA Procedure!!<>!! - This service is available online through DFI's automated facilities at !!<>!!http://www.dfi.com.tw/RMA/rma_request_step0_us.jsp!!<>!!. The status of your teturned product can be tracked at !!<>!!http://www.dfi.com.tw/RMA/rma_service_progress_us.jsp!!<>!!
!!<>!!Technical Support!!<>!! - Technical support only will be handled by Overclockers UK. All faulty product must be sent direct to DFI - Diamond Flower Information (NL) B.V., Shannonweg 11, Port 5087, Rotterdam 3197LG, The Netherlands.TEL: +31-10-296-1848, FAX: +31-10-296-1849. !!<>!!
By placing this order you are agreeing to these conditions.