+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** EK-CoolStream SE 240 (Slim Dual) Radiator
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
EK assured quality level, optimal price-performance ratio and unique minimalistic design make these EK-CoolStream SE series radiators a perfect choice for any computer water cooled system. Overall compact measurement of the SE series radiator allow for utilization even in the tiniest computer chassis.
This radiator offers best cooling capacity in 25mm thick radiator class: copper fins provide massive surface area while the parallel flow cooling chambers reduce hydraulic flow resistance to a minimum. Radiator shrouds are tapped with UNC 6-32 threads on both sides to enable push-pull fan installation to even further increase the cooling performance.
This product features two recessed G1/4 threaded ports with two pre-installed extenders to allow any G1/4 threaded fitting to be used. EK recommends EK-ACF series compression fittings.
- Material: Copper fins, 90% copper tubing (H90), Brass chambers, Aluminum/Steel housing
- Dimensions: 280 x 120 x 26mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 0.70kg
- Liquid Capacity: ~120mL
- FPI: 22
- Port threads: 2x G1/4
- Fan compatibility: any standard size 120x120x25mm fan; UNC 6-32 thread tapping
- Pressure tested: 1bar(g)
- EK-CoolStream SE series radiator /w two pre-installed G1/4 extenders
- Flat-head UNC 6-32 screws (l=30mm)
- Flat-head UNC 6-32 screws (l=5mm)
- Allen key 2,5mm
- Allen key 9,0mm