+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** EK-CoolStream XE 480 (Quad)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
EK assured quality level, optimal price-performance ratio and unique minimalistic design make these EK-CoolStream XE series radiators a perfect choice for any computer water cooled system.
This radiator offers best cooling capacity in the 60mm thick radiator class: Triple stack copper fins provide massive surface area while the parallel flow cooling chambers reduce hydraulic flow resistance to a minimum. Radiator shrouds are tapped with UNC 6-32 threads on both sides to enable push-pull fan installation to even further increase the cooling performance.
This product features four recessed G1/4 threaded ports with two pre-installed extenders from the front side to allow any G1/4 threaded fitting to be used. From the back side the ports are closed with two G1/4 plugs. EK recommends EK-ACF series compression fittings.
- Material: Copper fins, 90% copper tubing (H90), Brass chambers, Aluminum/Steel housing
- Dimensions: 520 x 130 x 60mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 2,1kg
- Liquid Capacity: ~450mL
- FPI: 16
- Port threads: 4x G1/4
- Fan compatibility: any standard size 120x120x25mm fan; UNC 6-32 thread tapping
- Pressure tested: 1bar(g)
- EK-CoolStream XE series radiator /w two pre-installed G1/4 extenders
- Flat-head UNC 6-32 screws (l=30mm)
- Flat-head UNC 6-32 screws (l=5mm)
- Allen key 2,5mm
- Allen key 9mm
- Allen key 6mm
- When using fans other than standard 120x120x25mm size please use appropriately long screws!
- Use of the improperly long screws may result in piercing of the radiator core and irrepairable damage the product. Such misuse is not covered by product warranty!