+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** EK-D5 PWM G2 Motor (12V DC PWM Pump Motor)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
EK-D5 PWM G2 is an enhanced variant of the world renowned Xylem D5 PWM pump which features an improved PWM control driver. As a result the PWM ramp-up control, duty-cycle operation and feedback are now identical to that of the DDC type pump.
This product is compatible with any EK-D5 pump top and pump reservoir combo unit.
PWM control allows for automatic pump speed regulation depending on your CPU temperature. Full performance on demand or whisper quiet operation in idle mode!
This pump is ideal for PC and other electronics water cooling. The D5 pump is equipped with an electronically commutated spherical motor. The only moving part is a spherically shaped rotor, which in this pump, is held in place by a ball-bearing made of ultra-hard and wear-resistant ceramic.
- Motor: Electronically commuted spherical motor
- Rated voltage: 12V DC
- Power consumption: 23W
- Maximum pressure head: 3.9m
- Maximum flow: 1500L/h
- Maximum system temperature: 60°C
- Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
- Power connector: 4-Pin Molex- and 4-Pin PWM FAN connector
- PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
- Default behavior: Runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present